Ch21.

Eden POV
📍East Harlem.

"You been crying ?" Dave asked confused cupping my face. I swatted his hand away while taking a seat on his couch.

"When I ask you this I need you to be honest okay ?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Okaaaaay." He side eyed me.

"Did you have sex with Millie ?" I blurted out and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Who told you that ?" He looked confused.

"You didn't answer my question." I shook my head looking down.

"No." He scoffed.

"No ?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I didn't have sex with her." He shook his head.

"That's it ? No explanation ? Nothing happened at all ?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Nope." He said popping the 'P' with a blank stare on his face.

"Mmm." I hummed.

"What you don't believe me ?" He frowned.

"You acting way to calm." I shrugged, he was acting way to calm about the situation.

"Who told you I had sex with her ?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Bro stop asking me questions that doesn't matter, the only thing you need to be doing is being honest." I was becoming annoyed because I just know he is lying about something.

"Bro ?" He chuckled.

"Dave you pissing me off." I pinched the bridge off my nose.

"I didn't fuck that girl man. Don't believe everything people say." He smacked his lips and sat down next to me.

"Why would she lie to me about it ? I don't have any problems with her." I looked at him confused. Millie was friendly to me, I didn't trust her a 100% but she was being friendly.

"Oh so she was the one telling you that ? And you just believe that bitch ?" He chuckled.

"Dave..." I sighed.

"Cause she wants me, I don't want her." He shook his head.

"Promise me y'all didn't do anything ?" I asked looking at him.

"I promise we didn't do anything." He said. I nodded and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead before I layed down on his chest.

"I love you bruh you the only one that I want." He said while rubbing small circles on my back.

"I love you too." I spoke softly.

"You know that I'm going to wife you eventually, just give me time baby." He kissed the back of my hand and I blushed.

"I'm just insecure." I looked down embarrassed.

"For what ?" He tapped my chin making me look up.

"What if you make it in the industry and you suddenly get attention from more beautiful woman. Woman that are more beautiful then me." I chewed on my bottom lip.

"You are the most beautiful woman to me." He stared deep into my eyes and I blushed.

"You just saying that." I chuckled.

"Nah listen baby, bitches are going to try us but you feel this." He paused placing my hand on his chest where his heart is.

"You the only one that has this from me, it's not about when I make it to the industry because it's going to be we. Me, you, Pope, Samira, Nas, Yo momma, Kairi and maybe if you let me put my son inside you him too." He rubbed on my stomach and I chuckled.