Part 1 - [EDITED]

A/N: Hello and welcome! First of all, thank you so much for clicking on my story, hope you stay for more! Before starting the story I just wanted to say that I know Bella having a sister is kind of a cliche trope by now but I think I could really interest& surprise you! Just stick around for a few chapters!

Mia snorted, almost spraying her coke out. 

"And then he falls on his ass," Cait continued. "Best. Prank. Ever." 

Mia leaned back on her chair and placed her hand on her tummy. "I would pay good money to see that,"

Currently, she was sitting in the cafeteria with her friends on their lunch break, and Cait, Caitlyn but they called her Cait, was telling them about the prank she pulled on her brother yesterday. 

"You know that means war, right?" Olivia chuckled.

Cait rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll just tell Dad, I'm his little princess," 

"He's already plotting," Mia smiled, pointing to the table Cait's brother Jack was sitting at. He was half turned toward them with a wicked smile. She shrugged and turned back to her friends while Mia let her eyes linger on Jack a bit more.

"Let him bring it on," she said and took a bite of her food. "Anyways, have you guys heard about the pop quiz Mr.Molina is thinking of doing this afternoon?" 

Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "What? No!" 

Biology wasn't her best subject and her grade was already low enough that a pop quiz would put it into a risk of failing the class. 

"Where did you hear that from?" Olivia asked. 

"I heard Jenny and Vanessa talking about it in the toilet," Cait replied.

Olivia and Cait were Mia's best friends ever since she and her mom moved to Forks. Her mom was a nurse and they used to live in Seattle but her mother was tired of the big city and wanted to move back to the small city she was born in, plus according to her the shifts at Forks Hospital were less exhausting.

"Ok, well, we can't leave it to chance, what could he ask?" Olivia murmured as she put out her Biology textbook. 

" I don't know, let's just go over everything," Cait huffed. 

Mia huffed. "As if we'd remember them in five minutes," Their lunch continued as they revised the subjects.

Mia let out a breath in annoyance as she stepped outside of the classroom. Mr. Molina did in fact do a pop quiz and it sucked. She'd be lucky if she got any points. Biology was just hard for Mia and she always had a hard time admitting it even though her mom was a nurse and occasionally helped her. Why didn't her mom's intelligence pass on to her?

She grabbed her binder tighter and just walked to her locker. She was a junior and she should have already passed this class but she always delayed taking it out of fear of failing. She was better at social sciences than this, she was mostly taking AP in those subjects. But she had to pass sophomore Biology if she wanted a good GPA.

Her mind was full of thoughts and the heartbreak of a possible failure when she bumped into someone. As Mia's eyes opened in a shock that pulled her out of her trance, the girl she hit seemed to be out of a similar trance too. They both kneeled down at the same time to grab Mia's fallen binder. 

Mia smiled, "Sorry," she murmured. 

The girl gave a small smile. "No worries,"

Mia knew her, that was Bella Swan. She was a senior now and transferred here last year. She was the daughter of the Chief and was the only person in Forks who managed to befriend the Cullens. She looked so fragile now compared to before. After sharing an uncomfortable smile they both continued their way silently.