Chapter Twenty Six - Rosie's Revenge

I stepped out of the elevator to the Waldorf apartment

I stepped out of the elevator to the Waldorf apartment. I was still in a foul mood, but Blair insisted that I come over.

"Rosie, you're here." Chuck chimed coming over to me

"Fuck you. Where's Blair she said she wanted to talk to me." I folded my arms

"Sis there is nothing to worry about as long as all of us keep our mouths shut." I put hand on his shoulders and kneed him in the balls.

"Rose what the fuck." everyone stopped talking and was looking at us.

"Talk down to me again your next injury will be your face. My education actually means something, me earning my way on merit and not my name actually means something and if any of you dip shits have a problem with that try me cause you will lose."I shoved him onto a sofa.

"I'm gonna make myself clear for you dumbos. Either one of you squeals or I help gossip girl drop every piece of dirt I have on you and your family and bitches you know I can." i threatened

"Rose what are you doing?" Blair asks

"Standing my ground. Your little keep shut act used to work and I used to participate, that before I got a high horse. I refuse to let someone fuck with my future. You have until the end of this week or I start talking." I turned on my heel and walked off.

"Rosie, wait up." I heard Dan. I saw him and Vanessa follow me into the lift and the door shut.

"That was awesome, you're like my new superhero." Vanessa grinned

"Did you mean what you said?" Dan asked I smirked at him, Vanessa took out her tape and handed it to me. I looked at her confused

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked

"Because I caught something I think you should know, what happens after is your decision." I took it from her and slipped it into my pocket.

----------

We were all called back into assembly. I sat on my own since I pissed off many yesterday. I crossed my legs.

"Settle down please. Yesterday I talked about serious consequences for your actions and obviously you didn't believe me. But someone came forward today and claimed responsibility." I sat up in my seat "For crime he didn't commit. And although I appreciate his self sacrifice I don't abide dishonesty. And I think it's time you all know how serious I am. Nathaniel Archibald will be suspended from St Judes. And yes this will go on his transcript. Effective immediately. Mr Archibald you know where you can find the exit" I clicked my tongue.

"You asked for it." I sent in my first email to gossip girl. We all left and all our phones went off.

Hey Upper East Siders, I've been asked a favour a favour which I've granted, Little Princess warned you and now Nate is dead man walking. It's open season, every hour a scandal will surface and the best part you won't know who until your name is dropped. XOXO Gossip Girl.