Chapter 10 Again: Ending 2 PART 1

READ: since this is the last chapter, it will be kind of long. THERE WILL BE 2 MORE PARTS
————————————————————————
Y/N POV:
  As we both sat in the café talking, all I could notice was just him staring into my soul. Like he could read my mind like a book. Like he knows everything about me. It was an unsettling feeling. Like the feeling when you are held at gunpoint, awkward. Well at least to me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Killua asks, tilting his head slightly. His snow white bangs drift to the side and cover his eye. He blows them out of his face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I say slowly getting up. There is definitely something wrong, I don't know what it could be though. Maybe it's because I haven't seen him since I was 5, but that doesn't explain it.

"Im gonna go Kil, give me your number and I'll call you when I get home, kay?" I mumble, loud enough for him to hear.the door

"Alright, but you won't really need to call me." He says, handing me a piece of paper that has his number written on it.

He surprisingly has good handwriting. Its a lot neater than mine at least.

I put the note in my pocket and head out of the café. The bell connected to the door rings lowly, and I walk out. As I walk home, I still feel that presence. Hopefully they don't kill Killua, that would be terrible.

I get home and close the door, take a shower, and get into bed. I was about to close my eyes until...

Killua POV:
"Shhh!!" I whisper loudly.

  "Who is that?!? I know you're the presence!! Let go of me!! Please...I'm not at full strength right now.." I hear her say, her voice getting weaker.

"Its okay dear, once you're with me it will be all fine.. Just close your eyes and sleep, you'll get everything you want once you're with me." I say, stroking her hair, helping her fall asleep.

She soon gives up and falls asleep in my arms. I then carry her back to my house. I place her on my bed that me and her will soon enough share.

"Okay idiot get over here now!" I yell, loud enough so the man I kidnapped could hear me, but quiet enough so Y/N-Chan won't wake up.

An old man comes crawling into the room.

   "Okay, use your nen ability on her! And keep it until I tell you to deactivate it! Then you can go, ya hear me?!"  I yell.

  "O-okay Killua." He says in a raspy tone.

His nen ability lets him capture anyone he wants with an unreal amount or aura. I tell him to put nen hand cuffs on her. One cuff on her hand, and the other on the bed frame, so she can't escape.

"Alright leave ya old hag!" I yell, kicking him out of my room and shutting the door.

I see my beautiful Y/N sleeping, so I cuddle up next to her and soon, fall asleep.

Y/N POV:
I open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. I look around and as soon as I try to get up, I feel that I'm stuck, but I can't see where. I try and use gyo to see if its because of nen, and sure enough, I'm handcuffed to the bed.

Then I feel something on my other arm, I look over to see...

Nothing..
(Hah did you think it was Killua?? 😏)

I then hear the door open, my eyes shoot up and see..

Killua.

"K-Kill? W-what are you doing here?" I ask.. praying that he wasn't the presence. I mean, it would make sense if he was, but I don't want him to be.

"Isn't it obvious dear? I am the "presence"" says Killua.

Oh god.

"W-WHY?!?" I yell, hoping this isn't true.

"Because Y/n, I love you, I always have, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He says walking towards me.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT KILLUA! WHY WOULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU? THIS ISN'T THE KILLUA I KNOW. YOU CAUSED ME SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR SO LONG! I HATE YOU!"

I see Killua freeze, his eyes start to water. Oh god, I shouldn't of said that, especially to my childhood friend.

"Y-you don't hate me..r-right?" He says, putting a hand on my cheek, I slap it off my with my other hand thats free.

"Don't touch me!" I yell.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" I yell again.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Y/N! AND NOBODY ELSE LOVES YOU AS MUCH AS I DO! AND NOBODY WILL, I WON'T LET THEM!" Killua yells, pulling out his sharp claws.

"Every time you say something that hurts my feelings, you'll get a scar. Im sorry." He says. And with that, he claws my stomach. It really hurts. Its a deep cut too, but I'll probably heal it with Iyasu.

He kisses my cheek and leaves.

"W-wait!" I yell.

"Hmm?" He turns around.

When he clawed my stomach, a sense of regret washed over me. The new Killua who I deemed as a demon, vanished. Now standing there, I see the old Killua again; nice, loving, cute...despite the fact he kidnapped me and will probably torture me into loving him.

"I-Im s-sorry Kil. I don't hate you." I say softly, hoping he'll forgive me.

Its quiet after that.

"You should be sorry." He says, and then leaves.

Just great. What am I supposed to do now?

Killua POV:
I hate the fact that I have to claw her every hour even though I only said I will once she hurts my feelings, but that's the only way the love-potion will work I guess. I look at the clock, 6;45, i have 15 minutes before I claw her again. Im so sorry Y/n-Chan, but this is the only way you'll be with me.

I go up to my room and see Y/N almost passed out on our bed. I sit down next to her and stroke her hair, knowing she can barely do anything about it.

She slowly looks up at me, very weakly, looks at me in an angry way, and looks down again. She tries to grab my hand but was too slow at this state.

"P-please d-dont touch me..." I hear her say weakly.

"Whats wrong dear?" I ask, genuinely concerned. I don't think the potion has side effects?

"I-I f-feel nauseous.." she says.

"Rest a bit, you'll feel better soon." I reply, getting up from the bed into the kitchen.

Y/N POV:
  Somehow.. I don't hate him anymore. He's just Killua again, but I have a gut feeling. I know it's wrong to be liking him now, but I just can't help it. It's like he changed his personality. Like he was never the presence following me, causing me trouble. Even though he hurts me, I still cant get enough of him.

  Maybe... he did something? Oh well.  I try and close my eyes, and soon enough, I fall asleep.

    There will be two more parts coming up         because this page is getting too long lol