Recreation S7 Ep 2: Free Refills

The screen opens up with Caboose talking to Epsilon Unit.

Caboose: Then there was the time we got a tank. Of course no one knew how to drive it, but then there was a big fight, my team got in trouble. So I talked to the tank. She was really nice, you're really gonna like her. Anyways, the team was in trouble, and I had to use the tank to drive out there to help them. ...Well, help most of them. ...Erm, some of them. ...Okay, let's just say this: I drove the tank, and some people got helped... and some other people didn't get helped. ...Details aren't really important.

Alex: Well, you kill Church some of the time.

Caboose: Yeah.

South: (Sigh) This gotta be a long time to finish this.

Alex: Yeah.

Cut to the Red Base. Sarge is running around, searching through multiple areas of the base for Grif. He ends in front of the Warthog.

Sarge: Grif! Where the hell are ya? Grif! Grif? Grif! Come on!

Grif: (from in the base) I'm in here!

Sarge: Where are you? Grif, I need you!

Grif: In here, in the base!

Sarge: I can't hear you! Get out here!

Sarge runs towards the base while Grif is exiting it.

Grif: Okay. Damn, what is it?

Sarge: Where's Simmons?

Grif: Simmons? If you wanted Simmons, then why didn't you yell like a lunatic for Simmons?

Sarge: Damn it, Grif! I entrusted you with one duty! And that's to know exactly where Simmons is at all times so I can find him! Simmons watches Donut, Donut watches me.

Grif: Yeah, who watches me?

Sarge: Nobody. You move less than Donut does. Now where's Simmons?

Grif: I don't know, he's downstairs in your hologram simulatron or whatever the hell you call it.

Sarge: Excellent work, Private Grif!

Grif: Wow! Thank you, sir.

Sarge: I'm gonna recommend you for a big shiny medal!

Grif: Okay, you're being sarcastic right now, aren't you?

Sarge: Oh, absolutely! ...Wait, was your question sarcastic?

Grif: Who knows? Probably? Unless—wait, are you being sarcastic right now by asking that?

Awkward silence.

Sarge: Hm. Maybe we should drop this conversation.

Grif: Yeeah...

Sarge: (starts heading into the base) What's Simmons doing downstairs?

Grif: Sorry! Not in my job description!

Sarge: (grunts) I'll ask him myself...

SMG4 then walks up to Sarge.

SMG4: Hey, we're looking for a computer monitor to use in the neutral team, have you seen it?

Sarge: No but we do have two computer monitors in the chamber of holograms but Lopez needed one because it was part of pieces for Hologram Chamber

SMG4: Oh. Wait what-

Sarge: Ah you'll see when I show you there.

Cuts to inside the simulation room, where Simmons is seen working on the jeep.