Reconstruction Season 6 Ep 8

Director: Dear Chairman.

The screen opens up with a mechanical factory.

Director: I understand your concern that increased activity would bring increased risk. However, our failsafes are simple but foolproof. A dead or dying agent's beacon automatically notifies our recovery team, and we will be on the scene immediately, to secure all the Military's property.

Washington: Look, there's our cycle. The Meta must be here.

Church: Yeah, because, no one else in the Military would have a standard-issue motorcycle. Just like that.

Alex: For once in your life can you please not be a sarcastic guy?

Church: Fuck you.

Caboose: Also, the piles of dead bodies might have been a clue.

South: How do you deal with these guys?

Alex: (Sigh) I just go with my other friends to calm down. These guys are hard to tell them what to do since Flowers is dead.

South: You mean-

Alex: Yes. But we haven't mentioned him for a long time. So... yeah.

Washington: Just keep your heads down, and your eyes open. I'm going to advance along that wall. You 18 take Delta and move up along the other side.

Church: Okay.

Washington: Don't use the radio unless it's absolutely necessary.

Church: Okay.

Washington: And don't make a move until I do.

Church: Okay.

Washington: And no screw-ups this time.

South & Alex: Wash, shut up.

Church: Okay, are we gonna sit here on the beach all day, or are we gonna go get this thing?

Washington: We only have one chance at this before it gets back to full power. I can't take any chances that you guys are gonna botch this.

Alex: Me, South, and Nevada are here and we've been doing this longer than you kid!

Delta: Agent Washington, perhaps it would be best if I assisted you in battle rather than helping Caboose.

Washington: No.

Delta: Statistically speaking, a Freelancer would be much better trained to use my-

Washington: I said no. Now get going.

Caboose, SMG4 Gang, Alex, Tex/Nevada, and Church enter the building together, separate from Wash, Chris, and South.

Church: Pst, hey, Delta!

Delta: Yes. How may I be of assistance?

While Church and Delta talk, Church and Caboose move inside the building, up and downstairs, past bodies, etc

Church: Hey, can I ask you a couple questions about this Freelancer program?

Delta: Certainly. I will answer what I am capable of answering.

Church: This Alpha thing, wh- why doesn't Washington want you to tell us about it?

Delta: I believe Agent Washington is uncomfortable discussing our program in any fashion. He was one of the many failures during the implantation process.

Church: One of the failures- how many were there?

Alex: Several.

Delta: The Director felt time was limited, and escalated the pace of experiments. I would classify Agent South as another such failure.