1: This Is Mine

**Hello lovely readers and welcome to Mrs Wilson's Replacement, thanks for opening ❤️❤️❤️😘😘

**I hope you enjoy the book as well as the little quotes I put at the beginning of every chapter. I'm so excited to write it. Please leave comments. Thank you.

Glory T!na xoxo

***

¶"What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn't feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend."

~Danka V

¶¶

15th April, 2002.

Moans after moans welcome me as I approach my apartment, and I roll my eyes as I sink my key into the door and open it. The loud moan accompanied by heavy grunt coming from my boyfriend makes me want to bash a head against the wall and it isn't my head, so you can guess whose head it is.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Don't stop." She whom my boyfriend is currently screwing screams and my nose scrunches up in disgust.

Okay, I've had the same thing she's having and I can assure you it isn't as breathtaking as she makes it seem.

But what's the sanest action now?

Barge into the bedroom and give them a surprise, or quench the thirst I've had for the last thirty minutes?

I pounder in my heard and choosing the latter over the former, I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. Drinking this cup of water is better than all the sex I've had with Ade since we began dating over six years ago.

"Oh yes, baby right there." Screams the girly voice that sounds rather familiar and something doesn't sit right within me.

I was about to say I'll just stay in the kitchen and wait till they were done, but there is a curiosity that's going on within me as a result of the voice that sounds so familiar.

I set the glass of water on the counter and make my way over towards the bedroom where the over-exaggerated moans and grunts are coming from.

Don't act dumb and pretend you don't know who is in there with him. The voice in my head tells me and there is an inward eye roll.

I do know who the voice belongs to, but I am going to play "the benefit of a doubt" game and pretend like I don't know.

Once I get to the door I do not hesitate to open it and walk into the bedroom. The two lovers are on the bed I bought with my hard-earned money, having the stupid thing called sex. On top is Sharon, my best friend with her eyes so wide I'd kiss the devil just to see it pop out of its socket. Her hair is rough and scattered and sweat is running down her face.

Maybe she wasn't exaggerating after all; maybe she was having the time of her life before I rudely interrupted.

I scoff inwardly; if he was able to give her the time of her life, then she must have a very low expectation.