Chapter 1

Rihanna's POV

She laughed at whatever joke he told her and he gave her roses in return. I sighed as I sat in the car and watched him talk to the woman he was madly in love with.

Greta was beautiful on the outside but her ugly on the inside. She didn't love Brandon , only his money and whatever fame he had to offer.

She was a model but her career wasn't working out , and then Brandon came along who owns multiple restaurants and hotels across the globe, so she used him. Now she modeled for Vogue and other fashion companies because he pulled strings just for her.

We have been friends for over ten years and he never tried to put me on top , to him we were just friends nothing more.

He was my first kiss and the one who took my virginity , but to him it was nothing.

She went back inside and he came back with a huge grin on his face. I loved seeing him happy but not this way.

" Guess what we're going to Dubai next week" he grinned, looking like a little boy who just discovered where his mom hid the candy.

" That's nice" I whispered, he drove to my apartment and all I could hear him talk about was Greta.

When we reached at the front of the building where I reside ,I stepped out the car without saying goodbye. I wish he could open his eyes and see what's going on.

I opened the door to my apartment and went straight to my mini bar and took a shot of tequila.

I went to my small but comfortable bed and fell asleep trying to forget my feelings for this man.

An: This is a short story and the chapters will also be short. But please read vote if you want to💕