Chapter 36 Not Over Yet

Chapter 36

Not Over Yet

Jason's POV

If I died right now I would die a happy man. Nothing could ruin this moment.

It's half past eleven and we haven't gotten out of bed, yes we. Gracie and I have been laying around in bed tangled in the sheets and each other. I wouldn't have it any other way, I thought happily as I looked down at that smiling vixen laying over my chest.

Her thick red hair was spread out over my shoulder and like a river of red flowed onto the now wrinkled white sheets. Her slender fingers trailing from my chin to my torso and sometimes when she's feeling wicked she trails them below the sheet. Each time her hand gets curious we end up a hot, sweaty, tangled mess.

"Do you think we should get out of bed now?" Gracie said sounding as disappointed by the idea as I felt

Pushing the dark hair away from her face I shook my head "No." I answered truthfully

A soft angelic giggle bubbled from her lips "We have to get up some time."

Wrapping my arms around her waist I pulled her nude body against me already feeling the warmth of her body seeping into mine. No matter how many times I hold her like this I can't get over how perfect her curves fit into mine, it's like our bodies were made to fit together.

"We did, we got up to get breakfast." I defended

"Our breakfast ended up on each other."

Glancing down at the sweet maple syrup drenched sheets. Hmm that had to be the best breakfast ever, Gracie's luscious body covered in sweet syrup. I never thought syrup could get sweeter but oh was I ever proven wrong.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." I said and lowered my mouth to her neck

Parting my lips I kissed just below her ear allowing my tongue to slip out and lick the soft skin. This was our whole morning, after Jackie picked Sarah up for school I couldn't help myself and slipped into Gracie's bed. God that was the best thing I've done. An amazing two hours later we rolled from her bed to the kitchen than into my bed.

Her hands skimmed up to my hair, she knotted her fingers through my hair keeping my mouth attached to her neck.

"Mmm we're starting up again aren't we." she moaned as she slung her foot over my hip in an intimate position

My quickly growing pelvis was barely an inch from her slick womanhood. A harsh groan rippled from my chest as she wiggled her round hips over my manhood.

Jesus it hasn't been twenty minutes since our last rumble in bed. I'm not complaining though.

Spreading my hand over her back I guided her down onto my pelvis-anticipating the end result I held her tightly to my chest and flipped us over. You'd think after a whole morning of sex I'd get enough to satisfy me for at-least tonight no, instead I want more. My body is craving hers, it's as if I have been empty till the moment Gracie came into my life.

I love her. Yesterday I realized that, my first thought after waking was her. To make sure she is safe and away from her sick stepfather.

"Gracie your the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said against her mouth

Her lips curved into a smile at my comment. She deserves to know just how precious and beautiful she truly is. I'm going to make up for all the years of abuse and neglect. Starting now.

Lifting my head I stared once again awe, admiring her beautiful swollen red lips, the cloud of lust swimming in her bright emerald eyes, the way her nails dug into my shoulders as she lifted up obviously telling something was a mist.

Heart of Goldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें