Chapter 39 Bitter Love

Chapter 39

Bitter Love

Gracie's POV

Squirming in my seat I felt the corners of my mouth tremble at the over amount of smiling all day. But how could I do anything but smile?!

Jason surprised me early this morning with breakfast in bed and a sweet gift afterwards that had my whole body quivering from the aftermath. He called Jackie to bring Sarah to school which left us more time to ourselves. The whole morning was filled with incredible pleasure that started in our room and quickly spread along the house, in the shower, living room, hallway and God help me when he grabbed me from behind as I made us a quick lunch.

Its not just the mind numb sex we had that made today great, it was also the small surprises he left for me around the house. In the shower I found a single white rose and in my closet he left a small pink note telling me he loved me which I have to say I won't be getting tired of anytime lately. In the late afternoon Jason made us a reservation at a restaurant just out of town as Jackie yet again took care of Sarah.

It was one day although I did feel guilty about not seeing Sarah since last night, I even told Jason that I'm a bad mother but he ensured me it was a once in a lifetime celebration and the day went by just like that. A romantic walk at a local park, hand in hand an hour before having dinner in the most fanciest elegant restaurant I've ever seen. I felt so out of place but Jason assured me I was just as elegant as anyone there.

Now here we were fingers entwined sitting in the car at the front of the house stalling just to enjoy the last few minutes of the magical day.

"Today was absolutely perfect." I sighed happily

His thumb stroked the back of my hand in a light sensual rhythm "Well it's not every day I find out my girlfriend loves me."

I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip "It's not one sided, I hope."

"Not at all." he leaned against the armrest and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet chaste kiss

I fought to keep from fluttering my eyes shut in absolute bliss at the gentleness of the kiss. That's how it's been since yesterday. Sweet, gentle touches or kisses and I swear if he does it a minute longer I'll melt to a puddle right here.

Sliding my hand up to his chest I clutched a fist full of fabric and tugged him back to me just as he pulled away. I never once dreamed how much I want a man as much as I want Jason right now even if he takes me in his truck. I'll forsake my dignity for just one touch from his skilled, manly hands.

He's like an addiction I can't stop, the more of him I have the more I want. It's a disease I don't want to be rid of.

"Hmm." I looked up through hazy lust filled eyes "Would you think less of me if I said I haven't had enough of you?"

"Not at all." he said as he unbuckled his seat belt than fidgeted with mine "Actually its a turn on."

"Really?"

He nodded a wicked smile twitching the corners of his mouth, slipping his hands under me he lifted me on to his lap. Immediately I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling the warmth spread through my chest at the intimate position we were in especially since he still wasn't touching me, yet.

"I feel so naughty." I giggled as I nuzzled my nose against his neck

"But I like when your naughty, it's hot." he whispered his accent slipping through as he said the word naughty

There it was like a damn light switch, flipping my hormones, ridding my thoughts of everything but him.

"That's so sexy." I growled and nibbled on his skin as my hands trailed down to the top of his pants