Chapter 4 Flirt

Sorry for the really late upload I had writers block. Please support the story VOTE!!

COMMENTS are more than welcome ^_^

Maybe FAN ~crosses fingers~

***************************

Chapter 4

Flirt

Jason's POV

How did I go from a famous gourmet chef to a cook at a small diner?

Never less it is cooking itself that I love but a little class never hurt either. The lunch rush was over thankfully and Grace was back behind the counter in aunt Lucielle's place.

The way she just barraged into my kitchen taking charge was a complete shock. She seemed like a shy girl but than she just had this fire in her while she was cooking. It was like she zoned everything out. To be honest I liked that demanding side of her but like yesterday Grace went back to that tight lipped girl again.

Placing three orders at the window for Jay to pick up I looked over at Grace who was smiling at a customer refilling his cup. I have to admit uncle Jack was right this girl knows the diner well.

Wiping my hands on a towel I watched as she nodded at the elderly man who was probably talking about his grandkids or something.

Gracie's smile was tight but bright, it was a fake. It made me want to see her really smile.

She was a very pretty girl no doubt. Everything about her was delicate and innocent from her full chest to her tiny waist. Her wide child like eyes not to mention her pale skin that caused her long wavy red hair to stand out more.

Leaning against the wall I studied her heart shaped face and how flawless her cream like skin was. Did she ever get out? My eyes drifted up to her small stubborn chin than up to her full red lips.

How would it feel to have them against mine? Images of Grace in my arms invaded my mind. No doubt she would be small and soft in my arms but I'd please her.

What the hell?! Standing up right I shook my head in the attempt to shake the images out accidentally knocking into a stack of pots.

Grace turned in my direction with that innocent face. She has a child she is not innocent, I reminded myself. Besides she is in her early twenties when I am almost thirty. This is the time she will be wild although I'm not looking for anything serious. No!

"Are you okay Mr. McTern?" she asked wiping her hands on her white apron

I nodded and cursed myself for being speechless all of a sudden. Grace looked me over curiously before turning back around.

It's been a few months since I've been with a women maybe that was it.

"Smooth moves." uncle Jack mocked

Ignoring his comment I tossed the towel aside. Jackie smirked as she came for the last orders.

"Your rusty old man." she snickered turning away

Jack slapped my shoulder a small smile on his lips.

"I wasn't trying, she's a child." I snorted

"Really because you were staring son."

I shrugged my shoulders. My eyes wandered to Gracie, her back was to me. She nodded her head her blood red hair shining down her small back. Not to mention those long toned legs.

Sure they were pale but so long. Long enough to wrap around a man's waist.

"I'm a man." I finally answered