SIX - Night Out

The last two days I just relaxed, cleaned, and trained with my personal trainer

The last two days I just relaxed, cleaned, and trained with my personal trainer. I had been working out alone in hotel gyms but now being back, I felt the need to have someone who could push me to go over my limits, better myself and especially, blow off some steam.

I haven't really been talking to my mom for the last couple of days. She went behind my back and brought John over without my consent. I know it's her house and that's why I'm more determined now than ever to find my own place and get the hell out of here. 

I need my space, my privacy, my peace.

So today is Friday night, the night I am to go out with Luca and their little group. 

I am wearing some skin-tight black jeans and a white skin-tight body with a deep cleavage. To go with it, I have on some white stiletto heels and my black leather jacket. My makeup is light with only some eyeliner and nude lipstick.

I know I look good, but I don't like going over the top with too much makeup and too revealing dresses, there's a balance for everything and I've chosen mine regarding clothing.

 Also, I'm not the most feminine type in dressing so jeans are just... Safe.

As soon as I grab my purse, I hear Shane's specific ringtone on my phone. He's probably calling to let me know they're outside, so I just reject the call and go downstairs right away.

Once I step outside, I see both of them leaning on the car—Shane and Luca—both focused deeply on their conversation.

When I clear my throat to make my arrival known, they casually turn their heads and their mouths fall open once they properly look at me. Their reaction freezes me to the spot, I don't know if they're gawking because I am presentable or too ridiculous.

I've always been too self-conscious.

"Damn, girl, you're looking hot as hell," Shane is the first one to speak up, with his easy-going and funny attitude, while extending his hand to me.

"Don't exaggerate," I blush before taking his hand.

He leads me to the back seat of the car and opens the door for me.

"No, he's right. You're stunning," Luca agrees from the driver seat, looking at me through the rearview mirror while Shane hops onto the passenger seat.

I thank him with a shy look. 

My skin feels hot and I am probably blushing but he doesn't react to it, instead starts the engine and drives off towards the club. The drive is short and smooth but spent with Luca's eyes upon me through the rear-view mirror.

Shane breaks the silence, telling me the rest of the group is already there waiting for us. The same people we've been hanging around the previous times.

Upon our arrival, we don't even wait in line to get in. Luca seems to have connections everywhere and in high places at that. 

This is the most exclusive club in the city.