Prologue

Ajay's POV

"I won't let you go!" I said holding her tight.

"Please Mujhe chod do (Leave me)... It's hurting!" She whispered crying.

"Why can't you understand dammit... I LOVE YOU!" I screamed.

"Ajay... Please, I want to go home... Please.." She whispered tears still flowing from her eyes.

I left her and pushed her so that she fell hard on the ground. She whimpered in pain.

I pulled out my hair in anger and hissed, "Shhh! Quiet!" While she stopped weeping and looked at me with her tears.

"Why can't you understand that I don't want to hurt you... Why are you making me angry?" I asked softly as I sat beside her... Caressing her cheek gently.

"I don't won't to hurt you.... You know how it hurts me when you are hurt? Why can't you love me?" I said looking into her eyes which was filled with fear.

She still kept on looking at me weeping...

"Don't look at me like that!" I shouted.

She shivered at moved backwards... "Ajay... Mujhe dar laktahe (I'm scared) -Please chod do (leave me)." She stammered.

"Ahhhhh!"I screamed punching my fist on the wall.

"Why?? Just why??? Why are you scared!  Why can't you understand that I can't live without you!" I screamed and started crying falling on the ground.

After a while,She slightly moved forward and kept her hand on my shoulder, I stopped crying and looked at where she kept her hand and looked back at her face.

"Ajay you love me nah! So would you do what I ask you to do?" She asked in small voice frightened.

"Yes Anaya... Anything other than leaving you!" I said like an obedient child.

***************************************

Hey there everyone!

How are you'll?

So this is just a sneak peek of my story.
By now you might have guessed that this is about an obsessed love story.

The main focus is on Ajay who's a obsessed with his love so that he would go to any extent to achieve his love!

Hope you all would love the story!

Keep reading, voting and commenting...

Until then, Take care

Allah Hafiz ❤️