Arc 5.14 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.14 Ivy Neil

Under a tree, a few figures of a grown Giant Lizards could be seen piled up on to each other underneath a big tree just right across the Demon King's Castle. The guards on duty that day sweat dropped the very moment they saw the piled up group of Giant Lizards the first thing in the morning and they could do nothing to them since they were the lackeys of the Black Dragon who came back yesterday.

*Swish*

A cold wind blew past the guard making them shiver when a woman in red robes passed through them, Ivy who was running on her top most speed arrived in front of the gates in the speed of sound, even more faster if I may say so.

The guards gaped at the beauty when they saw her pass by and upon realizing that she was a human made them stare at her.

"She might be the woman that the Black Dragon brought in together with him when he came back yesterday." Guard 1 whispered to his fellow guards.

"I heard that the Black Dragon got angry at the Chief yesterday even though he was just looking at her."

"Who do you think she is, is she possibly the Black Dragon's lover?!" Guard 3 suddenly said that startled his fellow guards.

"What? That is impossible I tell you."

"Definitely impossible." Then another guard agreed with the other.

"Why? Yes, the Black Dragon is sometimes scary but putting all that aside he got the looks too. I even heard some women in the streets going crazy about him but honestly guys he really is scary."

"We feel you."

"Buck, everyone." Ivy poke Buck's enormous cheek as she tried to wake him up.

Buck's eyes rolled in its sockets before it opened and slowly focused on Ivy's face, Buck quickly turned his body over and looked at Ivy tearfully.

"Mistress, we had been waiting for you the whole night! Wahh! Why did you not come sooner!" Buck bawled over as he cried his heart out to Ivy who had an awkward look on.

Buck's cry was so loud that it also woke the others up, seeing Ivy the others also bawled out and cried their grievances out to Ivy.

Seeing a group of Giant Lizards cry was such a sight to behold to the Demon guards and some of the Demon kind passing by, they could not help but think who made them cry seeing their high level.

"Everyone, please stop crying already. I'm sorry if I forgot about all of you yesterday it's just that many things happened and I fell asleep because of exhaustion, I'm sorry." Ivy could not help but comfort the mentally challenged Giant Lizards who act like a child despite their age.

"Mistress, we do not blame you. We didn't know that Mistress was having a hard time, we are sorry Mistress." Buck cried.

"It's alright, stop crying already everyone. I am already here so stop crying already, come on wipe your tears already. I came here so early in the morning to pick you all up and I see you crying the moment I came, are you that happy?"

"Yes, we are so happy that tears just came out without our knowledge Mistress."

"Then, stop crying already because I will be bringing you inside together with me now."

After comforting Buck and his bunch, they followed Ivy inside the gates and no one dared to stop them for the fear of the Black Dragon's anger.

"Mistress, weren't you together with that Dragon. Where is he?" Buck could not help but ask when he noticed that the usual tail of Ivy was gone.