Arc 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi

Chapter 4.7 Veronica Schwarzi

"This should be all!" Michael exclaimed as he presented the 5 sacks of rice and 10 boxes of canned food.

Veronica waved her hand without saying anything and kept the food in her spacial ring, the five man team was awed when they saw Veronica's ability again for the second time.

"That ability of yours is really useful don't you think, Nica sis!" Abigail said as she looks at Veronica with her sparkling eyes.

"It's nothing special." Veronica mused as she raffled Abigail's hair.

"Then, shall we show you to your quarters?" Michael suggested as he pulled Abigail out from the storage room by her collar, Abigail whined as she wanted to go back to Veronica's "warm" embrace.

"Then, shall we?" Mac offered for Veronica to go first as he put his hand up pointing towards the door.

"We shall." Veronica smiled as she quickly yet gracefully walk out the door walking after Michael who was still dragging Abigail.

##############################################################

Michael brought Veronica into the third floor were her "supposed" residence is, Michael opened a classroom door that had a sign 3-E and went in. Veronica also went in the classroom as the other's followed suit.

Veronica expected the room to be full of chairs and a blackboard at the front and a teachers table but all she saw is an empty room void of chairs, table and the blackboard. The room was very spacious and was decorated with blue curtains; a table beside the window, a bed that could fit two people was beside the table with 2 blue pillows and a blue bed sheet.

There was also a comfort room at the end of the room; the comfort room was quite clean. It had a bathtub, a shower, and a toilet bowl. The classroom does not feel like a classroom anymore but a hotel instead, it has that kind of feeling.

"Nica sis, do you like it?" Abigail beamed. "This room is one of the nicest rooms in our entire base, well the fourth floor is nicer but that is reserved for the leader of the base since it's his room and where meeting are conducted that's why all the room there are occupied." Abigail whispered the last sentence but still Veronica was able to hear what she said because of her evolve senses and her very own special skills that her scum of a System gave her.

"Hmm... it's nice." Veronica answered as she looked all over the room and then back to Abigail.

"I'm glad you like it, then we will leave you to your own devices now. Goodbye." Michael said stepping out of the room.

"Bye, Nica. Have a nice stay here." Mac said also stepping out of the room.

"Bye girl, hope you'll have a nice day." The blonde woman said before going out and going to where she is going.

"Nica sis, can I stay for a while? Let's talk for a ---"Before Abigail could finish what she is saying she was drag by Michael again at the collar effectively dragging her outside.

"Don't disturb her any longer you brat!" Michael said not letting go of Abigail even though she was already screaming.

"Ahh!! You big baldy!"

"I'm not bald you brat!!" Michael defended himself indignantly from Abigail's slanderous words, a tick mark appearing on his head.

"I still want to stay with my Nica sis!!" Abigail whined. "Nica sis, if you need anything or you want to ask something you can come next door, that's my room!!" Abigail held the door with all her strength as she yelled her message at Veronica.