Arc 5.12 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.12 Ivy Neil

The journey towards the throne room was silent as Ivy and Daimon made their way to the throne room, none of them spoke since that time when they were talking in the hall.

Daimon walked in front of Ivy 5 steps away from her, his face was as straight as a board and his emotions hidden as an unreadable abyss filled his eyes. He did not utter a single word since they were in the hall as he was still fixing his broken heart, he was the Great Black Dragon and he could get anything he wanted by force but he will never use force in front of Ivy.

No matter how broken he was, his heart shattered in pieces and thousands of arrows pierced his heart he will never result to force since the only thing that he would never be able to bear is the look of hatred in Ivy's eyes.

"I give my greetings to the Great Honorable Black Dragon." A guard in red armor saluted Daimon the very moment he saw him, the guard only look at Ivy for a second before he took his gaze away from her. He was no ordinary guard at all since he was guarding the throne room of the Demon King. "The Demon King is waiting for you inside and your....guest."

The Demon guard in red armor looked at his subordinates with his eyes, the two guards standing behind him open the door towards the throne room.

Daimon casually walked in as Ivy followed behind him not caring at all even though she is being given the dirty looks of some of the Demon kind as they pass through the halls or even now, the two guards standing behind the guard in red armor that Daimon was talking with was looking at her with disdain as she pass through them.

If it's only possible then she would have already melted there and then just by the heated glares the Demon kind is giving her, it looks like they really hate humans.

The door towards the throne room opened completely wide and bright light blinded Ivy's vision as she entered the throne room, a man in white robes sitting on the throne was looking at them with heated red ruby eyes as his silver hair fell like waves creating an enchanting appearance as it fell on his shoulders.

Ivy was dazzled for a second when he saw the otherworldly beauty in front of her, his eyes like ruby and his hair that was sometimes like snow or glittering silver was really alike her Husband but she could feel that something was not right, she frowned.

"Daimon....." The Demon King started as he looked at Daimon. "It's been hundred of thousands of years since the last time I saw you, I am glad that you have returned safely."

"As am I, I am glad that I even returned here alive." Daimon sneered as he replied to the Demon King who only wryly smiled.

"Your friend I presume?" The Demon King turned to Ivy as he smiled at her kindly, his gaze flickered for a bit before it came back to normal.

".......yes, she is." Daimon was frozen for a second before he answered with gritted teeth and glared at the Demon King.

The Demon King was surprised of the behavior Daimon was showing in front of him, Daimon really look angry as he glared at him.

The Demon King was at a lost why Daimon was angry at him and even bullying him when they meet again for the first time in hundred of thousands of years.

Seeing the two talking with awkward atmosphere, Ivy could only scratch her nose as she could also not help but feel awkward also.

"Can I ask for this young lady's name?" The Demon King asked breaking the awkward atmosphere between the three.

"I am Ivy Neil." Ivy said as she look at the Demon King who was amused of her reply, the two held each other's eyes before the Demon King decided to break it and was the first one to look away.