Arc 5.13 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.13 Ivy Neil

"This servant will leave Lady Ivy to her own devices, may Lady Ivy have a good day." The Demon servant girl who had buns for her hair respectfully left the room closing the door behind her.

Ivy looked around her room and sat on the bed, she could really feel "royalty" shouting out from the decorations around her room but it's not like she was not used to it, on her first world she was a Princess that was doted by all her brothers and even her Hubby, she lived a life full of luxury and love.

On her second world, Silver treated her like a Princess and would give her anything she asked for, even if she don't ask him he will always give her gifts. And also add her father on that list, he will secretly steal her spatial ring and fill it up to the brim with treasures and food before he returned it to her full.

One time when she opened it, she was just surprised to see that it was filled to the brim and Silver had to upgrade her spatial ring again only to find it full the next day with treasures and food again only to find that it was Silver who stuffed her spatial ring with different kinds of life saving artifacts and pills and sweets when she was not looking. It looks like he does not want to lose to her father when it comes to pampering her.

Who said that spatial rings can only be opened by the owner of it? Come here and I promise that I won't beat you into a pulp until your momma won't be able to recognize you as I beat you until you look like your neighbors pig!

And also on her third world, she was also treated by Lance as a Princess being his only sister and later on full pledge lover.

Even in her fourth world, Yang who was such a mischievous brat treated her like a Queen as he serves her from day to night. He won't let her work and would even gladly be her slave as he slave away building their Empire and being a full pledge Husband when he is with her even though he does not realize it.

Ivy laid on her bed comfortably as she closed her eyes to let sleep take over her.

'Wait, did I forget something? Nah, let's just think about it tomorrow.' Finally sleep took over her.

###################################################################

On the other side~

"Mistress, where are thou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Buck and his subordinates shivered because of the coldness of being left outside the gates, they waited with eyes full of expectations for the red figure to come out and take them in. Who knew that she was forgetful? <(-_-)?

###################################################################

It was already dawn when Ivy suddenly realized what she had forgotten and quickly jumped out the window to retrieve what she had left outside the gates.

"Isn't that Ivy? The lady that you are with." The Demon King said to the man beside him as he followed Ivy with her eyes, he was surprised when he saw her jumped out of the Demon Castle's window early in the morning. "Where could she be heading?"

The man beside the Demon King also followed Ivy with his eyes as his expression darkened for a second.

"Who knows, but I'm sure that she will be back." Daimon replied as he followed Ivy with his eyes until she disappeared from his sight.

"Daimon, I've been meaning to ask you this since you arrived but why did you bring her here in the Fire Continent and please don't tell me about that lame reason of you accompanying her to find the "thing" that she had lost."