Arc 5.11 Ivy Neil

Chapter 5.11 Ivy Neil

"That Black Dragon is back!!!!" \(OAO)/

"Sh*t! Is he really back!" -_-_-_- (/O0O)/

"Ahh!! He is back!!" \(>//////<)/

"Everyone, please calm down!!!!"

##################################################################

"Wow! Is this the Fire Continent?" Ivy said awed she never thought that the Fire Continent would be these beautiful.

A place that was filled with nature, such is the Fire Continent. Trees that sway in the breeze lined through the path as it send them fresh wind to playfully blew their hair, pretty flowers all over the place, birds singing as they fly in the sky, butterflies dancing in the air as they rest on the pretty flowers, the place was really like the Garden of Eden on Earth.

"It's beautiful here, right?" Daimon said proud of his homeland seeing how Ivy love his home.

"Yup, it's beautiful. Never expected it to be these beautiful, I thought that the Fire Continent is full of Fire and Lava just hearing its name." Ivy shrugged and continued to sight see.

Hearing Ivy's reason why she was amazed of the Fire Continent at the first place, Daimon's mouth could not help but twitch as he thought of Ivy's logical reasoning.

"Should we change its name?" Daimon could not help but thought as he followed Ivy and the rest who was also gaping at the sight.

"Mistress, this place sure is nice!" Buck exclaimed as he look around him, his subordinates also doing the same. Despite their big builds and faces that could make babies cry and even adults, Buck and his subordinates were looking around like little children who just saw a whole new world as they look around to their hearts content.

Ivy unconsciously smiled when she saw the group of Lizards looking around like a group of rowdy children, her heart warmed at this scene as she watch them. It's been a while since she had met simplistic people/monsters who would be happy this easily, the people who she had met so far were far too greedy for their own good.

"Yeah, it is." Ivy said with a faint smile on her lips.

"I'm envious, I also like to live in a place like this. The Dark Cave was such a dark and cold place, it's so cold there and the sun does not even shine in that place and no fresh wind blew there and also there are also no pretty flowers there. I hope that one day I could also live in a place like this." Buck said dreamily as he imagined himself living a pretty lax life in that kind of place, where the sun shine bright, the wind blowing and pretty flowers growing on his garden. Such a dream is really nice to a Lizard like him.

"What a simple dream, I hope that you can one day achieve your dream." Ivy said to Buck with her heartfelt blessings.

"Thank you, Mistress."

The group of one human, one Dragon and a group of Lizards continue on as finally they had reached their final destination, the Demon Castle.

"We are finally here. Are you ready, Ivy?" Daimon looked at Ivy. "We are now at the end of our destination...."

"I'm ready." Ivy could feel her heart churned when she heard the words "end of their journey", it was like her heart is not yet ready and she could hear it palpating nervously as she look at the Demon Castle in front of her.

Her team slowly made their way towards the Demon Castle as a group of "guards" in red awaited the group by the entrance of the castle, one of the guards made his way towards them and respectfully greeted Daimon with his back bend.