Arc 3.8 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.8 Lily Walker

"Master Lance, Miss Lily, did you enjoy your vacation?" Sebastian greeted happily as he opened the door wide for Lily and Lance, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the intertwined hands of Lance and Lily.

"Thank you, Sebastian. Well, it was a nice change of pace while we were on a vacation. It's really nice and relaxing, you and the other servants should go on a vacation sometimes to relax. Our treat!" Lily looked at Lance as she tried to gouge his reactions, Lance looked up and gave a nod of approval.

"I totally agree to Cici's decision, you and the servants should go on a vacation to relax. It's been hard on you all, we truly want you to have a break even for just 2-3 days or even a week. How about it?"

"M-Master Lance, but what about you and Miss Lily if we were to leave you alone? We can't possibly go on a break all together, even just one of us should be left here to take care of the Mansion." Sebastian was exasperated and tried to reason out, he can never go on a vacation while worrying about his Master's condition. It will always make him feel on edge and uncomfortable.

"Sebastian, a week is not that long it would pass on quickly and besides it's not like we can't take care of ourselves for a week."

Sebastian was about to reject the idea of a vacation but Lily quickly cut him off.

"Don't say more, you will all go on a vacation tomorrow and that is final."

#######################################################################

"Everyone, see you in a week!" Lily waved goodbye to the people inside the van who also waved back at them.

"Goodbye Miss Lily!"

"Goodbye Master Lance!"

"Goodbye Master and Miss!!"

The servants happily waved goodbye to their Masters as the car quickly drive out the open gates.

"Goooddbbyeee.... Miss Lily, Master Lance!" Sebastian's sad screams could be heard all over from where Lily and Lance were standing.

Lily shook her head amused of the old butler, the other servants even had to drag the old butler out the door as they carry him towards the car just so the old butler can join them in the vacation. Sebastian was truly a loyal and caring servant that had served their family for almost 2 generations.

"So... how about we have some fun?" Lily ambiguously whispered to Lance ears as she leaned over him, her hands all around him, tracing circles on his chest.

Lance turned beat red as Lily's hot breath blew on his neck sending shivers down his spine and to his heart, truly a seductress.