Chapter XX- The Queen of England

There are times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times
When I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold of the night
I just cant believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you

I just cant compare you with
Anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore
All those years I've longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night
I've been watching all the stars that fall down

Wishing you would be mine
I just cant believe that you were mine now
Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
Sure a star that keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore

-Forevermore, Juris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne and Henry went back together to England of course with they brought a good news to English people.  The first news, Mary marriage with Philip II of Spain was sealed and the wedding will be held on June 11, 1534 in Spain.  His daughter will become the Queen of Spain.  Philip II of Spain is the next in line for the throne of Roman Empire.  This is his way for making amends with his older daughter.  The second one is that Henry brought back their future Queen from France.

In the span of  7 years, Anne managed to make English people love and respect her, with all her help to make England the richest country in Europe.  They become aware of Anne good deeds on the sweating sickness in the past.  Henry knew that England will accept their new Queen.

The moment they arrived in England, Henry immediately summoned all his men and workers to prepare his wedding with Anne and the coronation for the Queen.  Henry did not want to waste any time, he wanted to wed Anne to they can start their life together.  He wanted to give Anne the biggest and most expensive coronation as a Queen, showing her how much she really means to her but Anne refused it, she just wanted a simple coronation and parade with their people.  Anne said they can give the people the money will cost the coronation, Henry argued but Anne won.

'Infuriating woman,' Henry will just say to himself

After a month of preparation, the wedding is all set.  The chandelier is amazing, lighting the whole room with golden rays, the food are extravagant, and the setting is amazing.  All the countries in Europe gave their best wishes to Anne and Henry, and sent expensive gifts.

25th of January, 1533 - The day of the wedding - Tower of London

Henry met Anne in the beginning of hallway.  He's tearing with happiness, he never thought that this day will happen. 

"I love you so much, Anne.  I can't explain it."  Henry whispered to her.

"I too, my love."

As they walked slowly to the altar, Henry said her vows to Anne.  It was the sweetest thing.

"People said that I was lucky to be the king, I can have all I want but when I can't have you, Anne.  I feel like I was the poorest man in the world.  I keep on praying and praying to God that He will give me a chance to be with you, I promise to cherish and adore you with all my life."

Anne responded.

"I thought I was preserving my life and my heart but running from you, as fast as I can, later, I realized that I can never run with my love bear for you.  My love for you is life a shadow, Henry, I couldn't get away from it even if I want to.  I have all million reasons why should I run away from you but I won't."

Henry smiled.

"I have a past.....I made mistake in the past but please stay with me, Anne.  I am not perfect but I'll try to be the best for you.  In the future, we may stray our way but I hope we remember how we've come this way."

"I really hope we remember this day, Henry.  The reason why we reunited."

They stopped in the middle of the altar where Cardinal Wolsey waited for them.  Cardinal Wolsey smiled to them.  He never thought at the end of the day, it will be Henry and Anne.

They started the wedding ceremony.

"King Henry VIII, you may say your vow to you future Queen." Cardinal Wolsey said.

" I am glad we've come to this after a very long time.  My love grows for you these past years.  I'm just a King, a man that without you, I am a empty shell. Anne, thank you for agreeing to be my wife, the Queen, and mother of the future King of England.  I love you, My Queen."

"Henry, you're my one true love.  I greatly succumb to you charms, you're quite adorable, my love.  I hope that you will remember how much you love me everyday as I will always remember how great my love for you."

Henry kissed Anne and widely smile to each other.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

Henry looked Anne with so much emotion in his eyes then he went in the center of altar and to blessed Anne.  The same day of the wedding is also the coronation of Anne to be the Queen of England. 

"I, Henry Tudor, King of England, proclaimed Anne Boleyn as the Queen of England. Respect and love her as much as you love your King.  As she will bear the future king of England."  Henry said with power and authority.

Anne bowed and Henry put the crown in her head.  Anne walked to Henry side and they both look at their people.

"I, Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, I will promise to take care of the King, treat all my people as my own children. May God helped me to give strength to the King and our country.  May He blessed us to bring England to the new age!"

The people inside the the chapel was roaring with happiness.  They were shouting. "Long live King Henry! Long live Queen Anne!''

Henry held Anne's right hand tightly.  He was happy that English people loves their Queen or else he will take up desperate measure to them.

They walked in the balcony of the tower to grace the thousand of English people of their presence, who are waiting patiently to their King and Queen.

"I announce you, King Henry and Queen Anne of England.  Bow down to your King and Queen."

English people bowed down to their King and newly Queen. 

"Long live to our King and Queen!"

"Long live!"

They all shouted with all their might.

The difference in the past is all the people of England loathed her because she's a whore, slut.  The reason why their beloved Queen Catherine was drove away by the Queen.  By right now, they loved her.  It seems like this time around, it happened in right place, right time and right reasons.  Anne is at peace as she watched the people screaming her name.  Wishing that she will blessed then.  Anne did not notice that Henry was staring at her intently.

Then he whispered, "I love you, My Queen."

Anne looked at Henry with the same intensity.

"Not as much as I love you, My King."

"Hmmm.  This is the only time I will argue to you, my love.  It's impossible that you love me more that I love you, my heart is bursting in happiness just looking at your face. I love you so much."

They just smiled at each other.  Happy and contended.