Busy mornings ~Izzy

Hello! It's Izzy here. 😊😆

Time for some tips on busy mornings before school/ work.

So, let's imagine.

You need to get to school on time! Meaning you must leave your house at 8:00. But your alarm doesn't work... or your don't have one! You wake up at 7:45 and try to rush about!

Well, first of all, it is important you eat some sort of breakfast. Even if it's only an apple on the way to wherever.

And try to get things ready the night before! Then, you can get up, find your clothes laid out for you ( if you're an unlucky soul like me who needs to wear uniform ), spend some time eating breakfast and relaxing and then grab your bag on the way out.

Although, I know how hard it is to actually be bothered to get up the night before and get your things ready. But c'mon, get up, sometimes you just need that little urge. You'll be very thankful for it in the morning.

Also, make sure you're getting enough sleep! You need your sleep!

Depending on your age, you should be getting this much sleep:

Newborns (0-3 months): Sleep range narrowed to 14-17 hours each day (previously it was 12-18)

Infants (4-11 months): Sleep range widened two hours to 12-15 hours (previously it was 14-15)

Toddlers (1-2 years): Sleep range widened by one hour to 11-14 hours (previously it was 12-14)

Preschoolers (3-5): Sleep range widened by one hour to 10-13 hours (previously it was 11-13)

School age children (6-13): Sleep range widened by one hour to 9-11 hours (previously it was 10-11)

Teenagers (14-17): Sleep range widened by one hour to 8-10 hours (previously it was 8.5-9.5)

Younger adults (18-25): Sleep range is 7-9 hours (new age category)

Adults (26-64): Sleep range did not change and remains 7-9 hours

Older adults (65+): Sleep range is 7-8 hours (new age category)

Now, a lot of people have a shower before school/ work. Don't feel like you must get up extra extra early to do this! It's fine to have a quick ten minute shower. If you have long hair, then don't feel like you have to wash it every single day, you could cover it up if you're in a hurry! Or have a shower in the evening.

Having a shower can be better than a bath if you're in a hurry, plus they save water. But obviously if you don't have a shower, that's not an option, and you'll just have to be quick.

So, let's try again.

You wake up at 7:45 and you need to leave in fifteen minutes. You take a quick five minutes wash, put on your clothes (which are set out ready for you, the right way round). Then you grab your bag which has everything ready in it, and you get your lunch which you prepared the night before. And then you grab some fruit to eat on the way, and you're perfectly on time.

Abracadabra! 😊😆

- Izzy ( IzzBizz747 )