31.

~July 22, 2016~

Sunday. A day usually spent doing the very minimal. A day that you would spend resting and relaxing before the long work week ahead. Not me though. I was currently being dragged, by Gemma, to every store that lined the small downtown in Holmes Chapel. I was glad to spending the day with Gemma, having another girls day and getting some shopping done. I needed new clothes desperately and I needed to get on my on cell phone plan. I needed to lose every possible connection to Kaleb and this was the last step. The last cord I needed to cut. Plus it gave me the chance to get a new number, which I was thankful for.

"This would look so cute on you!" Gemma holds up a teal, lacy top. I reach over and take it from her.

"I like it, I think I will try it on. Thanks." I smile, adding the shirt to the growing pile of clothes I had hung over my arm. I continue going through the racks of clothes, feeling happy and light on my feet.

Harry and I shared another kiss last night and if possible, it was better than the first kiss...

Harry and I pulled into the drive way of his parents house and after shutting off the car he turned to face me. The car was dark and the porch light only lit up the car so much. I saw where he sat in front of me, I knew he was watching me, his eyes dancing across my face, taking in every one of my features. I knew there was a hint of a smirk on his face. I knew that the way he was looking at me made me want to lean over and kiss him, something I never thought I would even consider. The heated stare and the lust filled way Harry was looking at me, only added to need to feel his lips on mine again. I wasn't one to initiate things and thinking back on it now, it was probably because I was so unhappy with my sex life with Kaleb that I never started anything because I didn't want anything to happen.

This is different. Harry's kiss made me feel things I didn't think was possible, leaving me wanting more. Needing more. So before I could overthink what I was about to do, I just went for it. I lean forward, closing the small space between us, Harry catching on quick and meeting me half way. Our lips connect with more force than our previous kiss, this one driven by something more, something primal. Being the one to initiate such a kiss had me buzzing. That and the way Harry held me, so gentle and a little shaky, knowing I effected him as much as he did me and that he was holding back. It only made me kiss him deeper, our tongues meeting and fighting for dominance. Harry's head tilts to the side, deepening the kiss.

I'm leaning over the center console, practically in Harry's lap, kissing a man who made my heart race

I'm leaning over the center console, practically in Harry's lap, kissing a man who made my heart race. I felt like a teenager hiding out from her parents to make out with her boyfriend. I guess most of that was true, we weren't exactly hiding out form Harry's parents but we were making out. Harry's hand falls to my waist, his grip tightens as I lean into him more, one of my hands around the back of his neck, my fingers tangled into the hair at the base of his neck, holding him close to me. I feel Harry's lips vibrate against mine as he lets out a soft moan. I pull back, breathless and panting, feeling like things were getting to heated. I didn't want to go any farther than just kissing, or rather I couldn't, not yet. This kiss we just had would lead to something I'm not ready for and I needed it to stop before we went to far. I could see the want in Harry's eyes as he watched me, his lips red and swollen. His chest was rising and falling at a quickened pace, both of us out of breath.