28.

~July 20, 2016~

Anne's sister decided to come visit for the weekend, showing up Thursday night, so Anne gave me Friday off. I was looking forward to spending the day laying out by the pool, relaxing and enjoying the sun but once Harry found out I had the day off he jumped at the opportunity to take me somewhere. He said he was planning on  asking me to go this weekend but said Friday will be better because there won't be as many people since parents are usually working weekdays. That only made me more curious as to what we were doing. He wouldn't tell me of course, only told me to wear something comfortable and sneakers.

After a considerable amount of time going through my clothes, I decide on a pair of high waisted Jean shorts and a black and white crop top with a high neckline. It was already extremely warm out and it was only ten in the morning. I straightened my hair which will probably end up being a waste of time once the humidity hits it. I slide on my white converse sneakers before grabbing my small purse, shoving the the necessities inside before making my way to the main house, where I was meeting Harry.

The door to the house opens before I reach it and I smile instantly when I see Harry standing there in dark blue jeans, unusual for him, and a white Rolling Stones t-shirt

The door to the house opens before I reach it and I smile instantly when I see Harry standing there in dark blue jeans, unusual for him, and a white Rolling Stones t-shirt. His hair was down, still wet from a shower. A pair of sunglasses sat atop his head, pushing his hair back. So effortless, yet extremely hot. I bet he didn't spend a half hour deciding what to wear like I did. His eyes take in my appearance And I suddenly felt self conscious and pulled at my top so it didn't show to much stomach. Damn Gemma for making me get something that is far from what I usually wear.

The second I stepped inside, Harry pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing the breath out of me before letting me go

The second I stepped inside, Harry pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing the breath out of me before letting me go. The house was quiet, no one else was around. I assume Harry's aunt was upstairs with Caroline and Anne and Robin were at work. It felt a little weird not working but I'll manage. Especially if I get to see Harry all excited like he is right now.

"Morning!" I chirp.

"Morning, love. You look incredible." I feel my cheeks flush as he hooks his arm around my waist and pulls me flush against him. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his chest as I look up at him.