11.

"Shall we?" Harry holds his arm out towards the penguin exhibit. The exhibit was separated from the rest of the aquarium so we had to walk down a short hallway before coming to a set of doors with two giant penguins on them. When we walked inside the first thing I noticed was how cold it was in here. A lot colder than the rest of the place.

"You must be freezing?" I laugh as I see Harry cross his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, I guess I forgot how cold this place is. You don't really notice things like this when you're a kid," he laughs, uncrossing his arms and rubbing his hands together.

"We can leave if you're too cold," I asked, my voice full of humor as I watched him try not to shiver and fail.

"No, I'm alright. This is my favorite exhibit," he grins, looking younger.

"Ok," I smile. I follow the arrows to the start of the exhibit, stopping at a glass enclosure that had a dozen or more small penguins waddling around on the manmade rock formation. They were so cute and I fell in love with them right away. I knelt down to get a closer look at one that came up to the glass. I placed my hand flat against the glass and the tiny little penguin walked right up to it and stood right in front of it, just looking around. It was the neatest thing.

I stand back up and start moving to the next exhibit, Harry following close behind me, arms crossed over his chest again. This part of the aquarium wasn't dark like the rest of the place, there was a lot of Windows that let in a lot of natural light. I peaked over at Harry when we got to the next enclosure and I saw a small smile on his face and his eyes were bright as he watched the Penguins. He looked like a normal human being, not some mega famous singer. Then again, he was just a man. Being in a huge boy band didn't make him any different than anyone else, he just had a different lifestyle than others. A lifestyle he didn't take for granted. I turn to look at the Penguins before Harry noticed me staring at him, not wanting him to think I'm some creep.

We continued to the last of the exhibit, Harrys hand pressed to my lower back as he maneuvered us around a large family who had stopped in the middle of the hallway. I noticed there were a couple young girls who pointed at us, clearly recognizing Harry. He didn't seem to noticed though, too focused on getting us around the group. We make it past and walk down the hall until we get to an open exhibit, only a glass half wall keeping us separated from the cutest little Penguins I've ever seen.

"These guys are so adorable!" I couldn't hide my excitement as I watched the aquarium employee feed them one by one

"These guys are so adorable!" I couldn't hide my excitement as I watched the aquarium employee feed them one by one. Harry stepped closer to me, his arm brushing up against mine as he did.

"Yeah, they are aren't they?" When I looked up at him he was smiling. I looked back at the Penguins, blushing at how I couldn't stop thinking about how attractive Harry is. The employee looked up just then, recognition flashing across his face before he stands up and walks over to us, stopping at the edge of the ice.