| 9 |

The date went by in a flash

The date went by in a flash. A wonderful, unforgettable flash... We spoke about everything and nothing at the same time, laughing and smiling at each other through out the whole night.

Before I knew it, we were sitting in the back of the car once again, heading back towards the yacht. "That was..amazing" I said in a breathe, glancing out the car window.

Lando sat besides me, studying me carefully with a smile. "It really was.." He mumbled back, leaning his head back against the headrest.

I couldn't deny that I was extremely exhausted after the long day, and the long flight we had yesterday. Needing to rest my head somewhere, I gently laid my head on Lando shoulder.

I could hear his heart beat just as fast as mine was. After a moment, he softly rested his head on top of mine, like we were stacking our heads.

I smiled to myself, as I smelled his signature cologne. Slowly, I let my eyelids close, darkness quickly taking over.

─── ───

I suddenly woke up to the sound of the drivers voice. "You've got her?" He asked Lando. I kept my eyes closed, confused on where I even was.

"I've got her, thanks mate" Lando answered, and I immediately became very aware of my surroundings.

Landos was holding me inside his arms.

I could hear his footsteps against the deck, as he carried me. I kept my eyes closed, laying completely still as I felt his warm touch around me.

I could hear the sound of a door opening. A few footsteps.. Lando carefully laid me down on a soft surface, placing a pillow behind my head.

Just when I thought he'd gone, I felt his fingertips softly graze along my ear, as he pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I had to fight back a smile. He was so sweet...

When I heard footsteps walk away from me, I slowly opened my eyes. I was on the couch, and a little away from me, Lando was standing.

He pulled his white button up off, exposing his toned back. Before I got to see more, he pulled a grey hoodie over his head, keeping the hood up.

When he turned around, he realized that I was awake. He smiled, I smiled back.

"Tired?" He softly asked, walking over to fill a glass of water in the kitchen.

I gently rubbed my eyes, as he approached me with the glass. "Very" I answered with a smile, resting my head on the pillow.

Lando gently moved my legs a bit, making room for himself besides me. Sitting down on the couch, Lando offered me the glass of water.

I gratefully accepted it, sitting up in the couch to drink it. I smiled to myself over my mothers warning of Lando.

She had been so wrong. If only she could have seen the way he'd treated me today...

"Thank you" I said, placing the glass back down. Lando smiled that sweet smile that made my stomach do a complete 360.

I took in a deep breath as I stared at him. His curls were even more messy now. Just how I liked them..

Lando gently reached out for me, carefully removing an eyelash under my eye.

"You can make a wish" He said lightly, holding up the eyelash on his fingertip. I gently giggled, but closed my eyes nonetheless.

I didn't hesitate with my wish for even a second.

I blew at Landos fingertip with a stupid smile, sending the eyelash flying. "What did you wish?" He asked me, edging closer to me.

"Can't tell you. Then it won't become true" I told him playfully, adjusting myself in the sofa. Why was my heart suddenly beating so fast..?

"Oh really?" Lando responded, stroking his hand slowly through my brunette hair.

My dress was in a weird position, my heart was beating out of my chest, and yet I'd never felt so comfortable before.

"Mhm" I mumbled, forgetting how to even form words. Lando was sitting inches away from me now. We were so close that I could count every one of his dark eyelashes if I wanted.

Silence fell between us.

Then he finally leaned in.

Lando's soft lips crashed against my own in a soft and gentle motion, the taste of red wine washing over me.

He let a hand graze along my jaw, the other on my waist. His chest pushed against mine, and I couldn't help but want more and more.

My lips parted. I let Landos tongue in. I lost all my oxygen. But I couldn't care less. I pulled in further, letting my fingers dig inside his brown curls.

His movement became more bold, more aggressive. I enjoyed every bit of it. Lando's tongue explored every inch of my mouth, as his hands moved further down my body.

We both pulled away, unable to breath.

Lando rested his forehead against mine, catching his breath. Both of us smiled like total idiots.

I might've had the best feeling ever.

And my wish had been fulfilled...