| 8 |

"Lando I have no idea what to wear!!" I shouted from my room, and out to Lando who was sitting in the dining area

All he'd told me was to dress fancy, but as a low-budget student in London... The only thing I had was club tops and skirts, and I'm not sure they'd exactly fit in at a fancy restaurant..

"Look in the closet!" Lando yelled back, his music playing quietly in the background. I furrowed my brows even though he couldn't see me. The closet?

I did as he said, carefully opening the closet door, that I hadn't even touched yet. I let out an audible gasp, my eyes practically popping out of my head.

"Do you like it?" Lando softly asked, having heard my gasp.

I couldn't even form any words, it was so...

"My god I love it Lando, I can't accept this.. it's- it's too much" I rambled, taking out a gorgeous, most likely incredibly expensive, dress.

"It's yours, whether you want it or not" Lando replied, as I grazed my fingertips along the luxurious fabric.

It was a beautiful dark, navy blue color in a silky material. "Put it on!" Lando encouraged impatiently from the other side of the closed door.

I didn't even answer him, just stared at the dress for a moment. I'd never had a piece of clothing like this before, so beautiful and luxurious...

I could feel the tears pushing in my eyes, but I blinked them away, instead focusing on getting the dress on.

─── ───

I gently grabbed the door handle. I couldn't stop smiling. The dress was even more gorgeous on. Somehow it had made new forms appear on my body, and I felt transformed into those rich models I'd always envied.

On the other side of the door, Lando was stood, patiently waiting. He was looking down at his phone, his brown curls sitting more firmly than usually.

He wore a navy suit, with a tie and everything, that all matched my dress. Fucking hell. Men in suits has always been my weak point..

Lando looked up from his phone, once he realized I'd come out of the room. I smiled.

His mouth practically hung wide open.

This time he let his blue-green eyes travel down my body in a slow motion, carefully taking in every curve.

"You like it?" I asked softly, gently spinning on my heel, so he could see the backless part of the dress, where almost my whole was left bare.

Lando let out a cough, before he could respond. "It's beautiful. You're beautiful." He managed to say, his eyes still widened when I turned around once again.