| 15 |

Lando dropped down beside me, panting as he tried to catch his breath once again

Lando dropped down beside me, panting as he tried to catch his breath once again. "Fucking hell Emms" He muttered, out of breath.

I grinned, breathless as I stared up at the ceiling. My body simmered with a mix of exhaustion and rushing adrenaline.

"That was.." I responded with flushed cheeks, my words trailing off. There was no way to describe what I'd just experienced. It was so amazing, indescribable.

"The best sex ever" Lando finished off my sentence. I chuckled, feeling the warmth run through my body. He was right, but I hadn't expected for him to feel that way.

How could I even compare to gorgeous Victoria Secret models, or famous singers..?

Lando rolled onto his side to face me properly. Softly, he stroked his finger against my facial features, around my nose, my cheek, lips...

I smiled at him, which he returned in his usual sweet way. He glanced over at the closed bedroom door, our friends chatting faintly hearable.

"I'm afraid one of your friends will kill me" Lando said in a chuckle, his fingers now running through my hair. I immediately knew he was talking about Archie.

"Don't think about that now, all I can focus on is when we can do this again" I replied truthfully, ignoring the smirk that escaped on Landos lips as I played with his curls.

"Well we could go for another round right now if you're so desperate-" Lando began to suggest, raising his eyebrows at me with his usual smirk.

"Oh shut it" I interrupted him with a smile. "And we can't, I can hear them setting up dinner" I added, them being our friends.

Lando rolled his eyes slightly, grinning widely. "I'm a racing driver, I can be quick-" He remarked, but I didn't allow him to finish.

"You're so stupid" I told him, gently pressing my lips against his. Lando smiled through the kiss, his hands immediately finding my naked body.

"Dinners ready!" I suddenly heard Carlos shout outside.

Guess it's time to face the most awkward situation, ever.

I pulled away from the kiss, removing Landos hands. We had to get dressed, quickly. Lando dropped his head on my shoulder, quietly groaning.

"Horrible timing Carlos, horrible timing.." He mumbled under his breath, finally beginning to stand up.

We both hurried out of the bed, literally searching for our clothes around the room. Suddenly I realized I only had my sweaty, a bit disgusting, clothes from earlier.

Lando realized at the same time, quickly opening a drawer as he pulled on a pair of sweatpants. He scattered through the drawer, before he finally threw me a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants.