| 20 |

The morning sun enjoyably burned down on my bare skin, that was only covered by one of Avas bathing suits that she'd let me steal

Beside me, Lando laid in his shorts, arms around me as we laid on a beach towel. With squinting eyes I could see Max and Noah in an intense volleyball game in the sand.

"If you could do anything right now, what would you want to do?" Lando asked, his breath against my neck. "Like if you could wish for anything"

I chuckled lightly. "I just want to be with you" I answered truthfully. Boring I know, but I could not make a decision for the life of me.

Lando pouted slightly, playing with a strand of my hair. "Very cute" He whispered, giving my cheek a peck. "Now tell me what you actually want"

I laughed over his comment, leaning further into him. What do I want to do...? I considered it for a bit.. I smiled, when an idea came into my head.

"I want to do something fancy... It might be stupid but I wanna feel fancy, like almost as if we're royals.."

The whole trip had already felt like an absolute luxury dream, but the little girl who'd grown up with little to no money, because her medication was so expensive, was still present deep inside my heart.

My dream was always the same when I was a child; I wanted to be a princess. The dream seemed slightly stupid now, but I couldn't deny the fact that I still fantasized about living it out.

"Royals..?" Lando repeated, raising an eyebrow at me. I confidently nodded, with a gentle snigger. Lando stared at me for a second, before he grinned.

"Sure," He said. "I can make that happen" He remarked, smiling cheekily. I smiled widely at him.

It felt so surreal to wish for something, and then have someone immediately do everything in their power to make it come true.

"But," Lando quickly interfered. "I'll put my own little twist on it" He stated, his mind already wiring with ideas.

I ran a hand through his hair, leaning into him with a smile. "That sounds perfect" I whispered, pressing my lips softly against his.

─── ───

Ava swiped a makeup brush over my cheek, a stressed expression coating her face. "An hour? How are you supposed to get ready that quickly" She mumbled, clearly very frustrated with Landos time management.

I laughed over her, focusing on sitting as still as possible. Just a few minutes earlier she'd gotten extremely frustrated with me, because I moved my face to sneeze..

"Do you even know what you're wearing?" Ava asked, this time more calmly. I was about to shake my head no when I suddenly remembered, no moving.