| 7 |

Once I'd placed all my things inside my room, and changed into my favorite bikini, realization properly kicked in

I was on a yacht. A fucking yacht. And with Lando Norris... Life felt so surreal.

"Are you rea.." Lando started to ask the second I stepped outside on the deck, but he slowly lost his words, once he caught sight of me.

He was in swimming trunks. I was just in a bikini.

His eyes trailed along my body in a quick, but consuming glance, before he quite literally forced his eyes away.

I quietly snickered to myself, feeling my cheeks warm up, as I sat down in a chair nearby the sofa where Lando was laying.

The sun was out on full force, softly prickling into my skin in a way I enjoyed a bit too much. "This is amazing Lando" I quietly told him. I felt like I should say more, thank him more, but I was honestly lost for words.

"We can go wherever your heart desires" He responded with a grin, sunglasses pushed over his eyes, his stomach almost flashing at me.

It was hard not to stare at him and his muscles. He was good looking, I couldn't deny that...

"Wait what?" I said, once his words had truly kicked in, and I'd stopped focusing on not staring at him. We were going to another place?

"Oh come on Emma, we can't stay at the harbor the whole time" He told me, adjusting himself on the sofa. Don't stare at him Emma don't....

My smile grew as he spoke. This was already so perfect, and things could only get better.

"And besides, we'll get a couple of guests tomorrow" He added casually, waiting for my reaction with a smile.

I guess I'd thought it was weird that the boat was so huge when we were completely alone, but I hadn't had the time to consider whether any guests were coming..

"Are your friends coming?" I asked him, leaning back in my seat, enjoying as the sun slightly burned on my face.

"Some, but I invited a couple of yours as well" Lando answered, resting his hands behind his head, making his biceps look even stronger...

I immediately sat up in my chair. "Who did you invite?" I asked with anticipation. This could determine whether our trip would be horrible or fantastic.

"Well I'll give it to you London-girl, you have a couple of pretty weird friends-" Lando started, smiling teasingly at me.

"Excuse me?!" I interrupted him, before he could get the chance to finish his sentence.

Landos smile grew. "That Jasper guy who claims he's a rapper, but his music sounds like absolute garbage?" Lando remarked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I immediately let out a loud cackle over Landos impression of my ex-boyfriend from years ago.

He must've done a deep dive of my instagram, to be able to find him...

"Wait, please don't tell me you invited Jasper" I suddenly asked, my eyes widening over the terrifying thought of being stuck on a yacht with Jasper.

"God no, he looked like a dickhead" Lando answered, causing my smile to grow even further.
He was right there.

"But to answer your question," Lando mentioned. "I invited Noah, Ava and Archie" He confirmed with a little smile.

He'd gotten my friend group spot on.

"Shut up! That's literally my closest friends!" I exclaimed in surprise, my voice coated with excitement.

"That's what I thought" Lando said, slowly rising form the sofa. "It's quite easy to tell from your profile" He said, confirming that he'd stalked my page.

Lando stood up from the sofa, walking past me as I leaned back in the chair, taking in every beam of the sun that I possibly could.

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" He casually asked me from behind, catching me completely off guard.

My heart skipped a beat.

Did that mean...?

"As a date" Lando confirmed, as if he was reading my thoughts.

My breath suddenly got stuck in my throat, and I forgot how to normally function.

A date?!...

I smiled to myself over the thought.

"I'd love to" I responded, turning my head to smile at him. That was a mistake.

Lando leaned against the door frame, arms crossed across his chest as he looked at me through the dark sunglasses.

He looked good. Too good.

A cheeky grin spread across his lips as he heard my answer. I could feel my stomach flutter, my cheeks already burning bright red.

"Great" He simply said, continuing to grin at me.

"Wanna head out for a swim?" I unexpectedly chimed in.

Now Landos grin was turning into a wide smirk. "I thought you'd never ask" He answered, immediately heading out on the deck once again.

Before I knew it, Lando was doing backflips off the yacht, and splashing me with the saltwater.
I couldn't have been happier.

I was in paradise, and in a couple of hours I would be going on a date with the cutest guy imaginable...