Chapter 82.

'Forgive others the same way you want to be forgiven.'

This was the only sentence roaming in her mind when Bella asked for forgiveness.

She might be clever enough to forgive someone but not foolish to forget it.

She will never forget what people did to her, she never stumbles by the same stone twice.

"Really?! Thank you so much mam, come with me I'll show you the hidden route." Bella was beyond happy getting the forgiveness.

"I'm tired you can leave." She mumbled and kept the pillow on her face.

Bella sighed but went from there nevertheless. Eira removed the pillow from her face and took a deep breath to calm herself down.

Her heart was still beating erratically, she closed her eyes and tears rolled down from the corner of her eyes.

She was all alone and her heart and mind was only thinking about one person, the ocean blue eyed guy.

His face was flashing in front of her making her heart clench, she wanted to be in his presence and hug him so tight that it can take her every pain.

She looked at her hand and sobbed harder, the ring was the sign when he confessed his feelings for her. It was so close to her heart and she never took it off once and he just snatched it from her and she wasn't even able to fight for it.

She slept after a few minutes thinking about him, she woke up with unusual whispering.

Her eyes widened looking at Bella and Louis in the room, she took a breath of relief as she was still in her hijab.

She didn't even feel like removing it while sleeping, she never knew who would come into the room at what time.

She sat on the bed and looked at them more precisely glared at them making them shudder.

She learnt many things from Alex and one of them, was making anyone shiver by her burning coal gaze. She was in fact becoming like Alex.

"Mam." Bella tried to speak.

"Bark." Eira replied, she didn't want to be rude but all of her sufferings were because of her.

Of course only by Allah's command everything happens but for Eira, Bella was at fault.

"We are sneaking out, do you want to join us? We are extremely ashamed of our doings and we want to make it right."

"Close the door while going." She replied and slept back on the bed covering herself fully with the duvet.

She was in her deep thoughts, thinking whether she should go along with them or whether it is some other plan for them.

An idea came into her mind and she smirked to herself thanking Allah for it.

When she heard the door closing she removed the duvet and wrapped the bedsheet around her.

She slowly opened the door and started walking, two guards were on the ground and she was impressed by Bella and Louis.

She started following them without alerting anyone, she was constantly looking at her surroundings so as not to get caught again.

Her eyes widened and she scrunched her nose in disgust, she thought for a complete 30 seconds but eventually followed them in the men's washroom.

She immediately ducked down when she felt someone was inside the entrance and she was right.

Louis without registering, swing the rod but as Eira ducked down it didn't affect her.