Chapter 25.

They were in his car, after their breakfast they got ready and was now in the car.

He parked the car near some building. She looked at him confused.

He got down and she did that too. He forwarded his hand towards her and she took it without even thinking twice.

He took her near the building and stood at the entrance looking up at it. She looked at the building then back at him getting confused.

"For you." He said softly giving her a bunch of keys.

"What are these for?" She was confused.

"Step inside your hospital tigress."

"My what?" Her eyes widen listening and she was looking at him in pure complete shock.

"A little work is pending but it will be complete in a week I guess then you can start working."

"Alex." Her voice came barely above a whisper.

He looked at her with a smile on his face.

"You..." she stopped in the middle.

"Thank you thank you so much Alex thank you." There was no bound of her happiness. She stood on her toes and wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly making him froze on his spot.

"Thank you Alex." She whispered in his embrace.

He hugged her back wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her more closer towards him.

"C'mon you haven't even see the interior."

She moved back from him.

"You know it was my childhood dream to open a hospital, you make my dream come true Alex thank you." She hugged him back.

"If I get the hugs like this, then I won't mind destructing this whole city and build hospitals for you."

She moved back with a chuckle making him smile.

"It's my apology gift for you."

"Apology gift?"

"Yeah, for everything I did to you I'm sorry." Last night incident was roaming in his mind and the dream after that wasn't doing him any favour in feeling regret.

"Alex I forgave you long ago, everything was in past."

He nodded a little with a slight smile.

"Come in now."

He took her hand gently in his interwining it, he was holding it carefully and gently as if she was made up of glass and if he held her too tight it can break.

She smiled and they went inside. He showed her all the floors and all the rooms from 1 to 5 floor.

He stood in front of the door and asked her to open it.

She opened it and froze on her spot looking at it. The room was well designed and it was decorated with balloons and flowers.

"This is your room."

She saw the name plate on the table which was written on the glass. She got froze listening it, she doesn't have words to say or how to even frame the sentence.

"If you don't like it then change accordingly. Just say it and it will be done."

She looked at the room and back at him unable to even form a word. She was beyond shocked and surprised.

"Masha Allah." She said under her breath.

"I..I can't. You made me forget the words to describe my happiness."