Chapter 66.

"So which side of the bed?" He asked looking at the only woman he can never avert his gaze from.  

"Right." She replied back with a smile and he nodded.

"So right it is." He repeated with a grin and she looked up at him confused.

"Why are you grinning?" She asked amused looking at him.

"If you choose right then you will always be right but if you choose left." He stopped in the middle with a smirk.

"Then?" She asked back.

"Then it will be difficult for me, you can be right, you can also be wrong but some times and maybe both right or wrong like those typical women philosophy."

She looked at him for a complete minute and burst into laughter, he was fixing her without even knowing.

"You are crazy." She said in a flow but registered what she said and was about to apologise but looking at that grin on his face made her relax.

They lay on the bed and he pulled the comforter on both of them. They were laying straight looking up at the ceiling.  

"Umar."

"Yes love." He looked at her.

"Who kept your name?" She asked and turned to her right to face him. 

"Do you like it?" He asked back instead of answering. 

"I love it, it really suits you.
Umar ul Jabir." She repeated his name as if it is the most beautiful name, she has ever heard of.

His smile widened at this and he looked in her eyes, there was only one emotion in those honey brown orbs and it was love. But he thought it was for his name.

"I wanted to keep my name Umar and Imam Hamza kept my full name."

She was smiling looking at him and he was rising in love with her every single second. He mumbled several Alhamdulillah and Masha Allah looking at the beauty in front of his eyes.

"Imam Hamza wanted to keep my name after our prophet Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wa sallam."

Eira mumbled the durood hearing our beloved Prophet's names. 

"But I was too ashamed to keep my name after our prophet, it didn't felt right. The name is so pious for a person like me."  

"Then I read about Sahabas and I was inspired by our Sahaba Hazrat Umar Razi Allah tala anhu. His life was so inspiring for me, the way he changed himself completely for the sake of Allah and religion captured my heart and that day I decided to name myself after him."

"I want to follow his footsteps and reach to our Prophet Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. So, by this intention I named myself."

He was telling everything looking at the ceiling but when he looked at Eira he was taken aback.

Tears were rolling down her eyes and her looks were so innocent and full of admiration that it made him a little shy.

"Hey, why are you even crying?" He whispered with a chuckle and wiped her tears.

What she did next froze him to the core, she minimised their distance completely and hugged him burying her face on his chest. 

He came back to his senses and a huge smile crept upon his face, he pulled her closer and was stroking her hairs, feeling that soft touch he used to feel years ago. His heart beat was accelerating its speed by the closeness they were sharing.