Chapter 75.

Umar was really shocked by her, first that kiss then the confession. It was as if made his entire life.

His snowy light was finally responding to his love.

"I'm sorry I..." He didn't let her complete her sentence and kissed her again.

"Never ever apologise to me." He whispered softly and lay back beside her looking at the ceiling.

"Umar."

"Yes my Noor."

Her heart skipped a beat by the way he took her name.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked and turned to her right, looking at the most peaceful face.

"You can ask me anything."

"Did you really think I died?"

He just nodded in response unable to even think about it again.

"Then that means you never even thought of meeting me again in this world."

He again nodded.

"Didn't you ever think of moving on?" She finally asked him the actual question.

He looked at her and smiled.

"Finally you came to the point." He tapped her nose and she smiled sheepishly.

"So, didn't you once think of.."

He kept his finger on her lips to silence her down from that dreaded question.

"Never."

His voice made her shiver, she wasn't for a second, was scared of him but that intensity of his voice was so impactful.

"Why?" She asked again.

He turned to face her.

"Why do you think?" He asked back.

"It's not at all like there wasn't any girl because you can really attract the female species." She said and rolled her eyes in little annoyance making him grin.

"Maybe because you didn't find someone you can trust?"

He just shook his head.

"Then what is the reason Umar why haven't you thought of moving on?"

"Moving on was never a choice nor any type of option for me. It isn't in my life Eira. Okay what do you think about moving on?"

"It means remarrying?"

He chuckled at that, she was so predictable for him.

"You know what my moving on was?"

She shook her head.

"For me moving on was accepting that you really died and left me alone in this world. For me it was so difficult to accept that you left."

"It took me more than 3 years to accept your death, and moving on for me was like accepting that you will never come back it never included any girl."

"Because, my love, I can never even think of anyone except you. I didn't just say randomly that I love you, I actually meant it by my heart. I love you without any conditions."

"It didn't matter to me, because I promised myself to love you in every way be it above or below the mud."

"My heart, my soul, my body, my love every little thing of mine just belongs to you and only you."

Her eyes brimmed with tears listening to him and it started flowing freely from her eyes.

"Ya Allah what should I do of this lovely creature." He mumbled and pulled her in his embrace gently caressing her back in soothing circles.