Chapter 34.

It was around 6 am and they were in the basement training out. Alex was training her as if she belongs to some Mafia.

The training was getting tough as each day passes but she was enjoying it to the core. It was the best experience to make.

He teached her boxing which she was already good at, he showed some tricks and techniques to defend herself.

He even made her practice how to make someone unconscious in seconds by just punching at certain points.

Today they were working on how to use a knife. She was using the same knife he gifted to her.

She wanted to learn shooting but he shrugged her off saying she still needs time to hold a gun.

His total life style changed because of her.

He gets up at 5:30 am get fresh until she offer her morning prayers. Then they both go to their home gym for their usual workouts then they take a mini break to drink something.

Then around from 6:30 he starts training her till 8:30. They eat their breakfast get ready for work and he drop her to her hospital and from there he go to his company for work.

The one who used to sleep till 11 am is not the same person now.

"Lex how did you do that?" She asked with widen eyes, seeing him swinging the knife.

He often flex infront of her and she sometimes gets genuinely impressed.

He chuckled at her and went behind her. He held her right hand gently and made her stood in the correct position.

"Relax your shoulders." She did as he said, he gently swing it making her smile to widen.

She looked a little behind at him who was already looking at her with a smile. He leaned in and pecked her lips making her blush.

"Okay now the throwing session." He was trying to control himself around her.

She nodded excitedly making him smile.

He was laughing uncontrollably seeing her pouty face. Her throws were barely landing near the target.

"You will get this tigress." He spoke softly caressing her cheek.

"It's fun though."

He nodded with a smirk.

"You know practice makes a man perfect." He pointed towards the quote which was hanging near the corner.

"There is no word like women in that."

"Oh it's because women are perfect look at you."

"Alexa don't you think you are getting so cheesy."

He laughed at her and they resumed their practice.

They ate their breakfast got ready and was now in the car.

Alex phone started ringing and he took the call. Eira was looking outside leaning on the seat.

"Okay fine get the men ready. I'll be there at 2." His tone came out so cold, she looked at him with concern.

He cut the call and brushed his hairs in frustration.

She gently kept her hand on his softly caressing his skin with her thumb. He looked at her and immediately his eyes soften.

"Are you fine Alex?" She asked softly making him smile immediately.

"Don't worry just some work."

She nodded. "Everything will be fine don't worry." She mumbled softly.