Chapter 41.

She was too stunned to even utter a single word.

"Alex, this.. Subhan Allah." She was awestruck.

It took her a great effort to tear out her eyes from the view. She looked at Alex with such an emotions that he fell for her again.

He took her to the dead end of an abandoned road from where the almost city could be seen.

The sky and the ground both were covered by twinkling lights. Sky with the stars and ground with lights of the city. They felt like they are in the ocean of lights.

The dim light of the moon was falling on Eira's face making her glow. She got that spark in her eyes looking at the view infront of her.

"It's the perfect defination of beautiful." She mumbled.

"Indeed." He whispered back.

She looked at him and her heart skipped a beat, she felt an entire zoo in her tummy. He was looking at her with peaceful expressions and the comment was for her.

Her cheeks started heating looking at him. The twinkling lights were enhancing their eyes making it irresistible for both of them.

He took a step forward and she forgot to breath, her heart started beating fast and she was feeling butterflies in her body.

"Let me please get the honours, I really want you to enjoy it to the core. I want you to feel the same way I do. I want this moment to stop forever."

His every single word held the entire emotions he was feeling. She could read his eyes like an open book.

The way he ask for it was getting a big impact in her heart.

For the first time in her entire life she build up a lot of courage. She tip toed herself and kissed him wrapping her hands around his neck.

He totally got froze on his spot, he never thought she could ever do this in their entire life.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and deepend the kiss.

For the first time they both felt the same spark in their body. He moved his hand from her waist to her nape pulling her more closer towards him.

His other hand was still resting on her waist gently fondling the deep curve.

After what felt like forever they pulled themselves apart breathing heavily. He attached his forehead to hers mingling their breaths.

He opened his eyes and huge smile crept on his face. He chuckled seeing her flushed face and closed eyes.

He pulled her closer wrapping his hands around her waist. He gently kissed both of her eyes making her obliged to open her eyes.

Her breathing started getting quicken and heart was racing so fast that it was felt by Alex as they were standing deathly close to eachother.

"Woh woh calm down love." He said with a chuckle but there was surprise expressions on his face.

He cupped her face and made her look at him.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked in a softest voice.

She shook her head almost immediately which made him chuckle.

"I love you Eira beyond anything in this world. Words can never describe the love I have for you. To be honest I never thought I could love someone to this extend but look at me now I'm literally whipped by you." They both laughed at this.

"I can never lose you, you are my everything my every little and big thing. I don't know if I deserve you or not but I can change myself completely for you. I'm even ready to leave everything my Mafia my business everything for you."