Part 15

What are you doing here??!
After these sweet moments with aarya I thought he would have dismissed the nurse.  Why she is still here.
You are not needed anymore..
I was upset to see her. Where is aaryan
Whats happening here.. Why r u shouting Archu??
Aaryan came behind me.
Why is she still here aaryaa.. Dismiss her.
I turned towards him.  He sighed and crouched towards my face and said in a calm voice.
Archu you are in a delicate state. You need a close eye.  My work take me away during emergencies so she is needed here.  I promise you I will be available for all your needs. OK baby...
I was starting to complain but he kissed me on my forehead and I melted in his arms.

At evening:

Aaryan came from hospital early, I was snuggling my pillow playing in phone. My belly is scratching so much.  Uff..!!
Archana,  stop scratching your belly roughly..
Aaryan told me for the nth time..
He came beside me and took my hands to his. And rubbed d my tummy... Wow it was heaven..
He took my hand to kiss when hi eyes widen  looked at my fingers..
You are scratching with this nails...!! I ll bring nail cutter..
He got up to bring nail cutter.
Noooo... Aaryan nn..... Dont cut my babies... Its so beautiful.
I pouted.
Archu its not good to scratch with  long nails.. You will get hurt.
He  came towards me with it.  But I'm not having it.. I grew it long because I love my nails long.
I hate short nails aarya..
I started to run from there.
Don't run Archu.. Sit here...
He dragged me to sit and carefully cut my beautiful nails..
Tears  gathered in my eyes.
He looked at me after cutting nails and his face softened after seeing my tears.
It will grow back quick Archu... Dont be upset come we can go out and have whatever you like.
It made me instantly happy... Stupid hormones..
My husband is the best... Yaaaayy!! ❤️