Part11

Archana

I'm getting out of most troubles with aaryan because of my pregnancy. But my pregnancy is making me lose my brain. I am vomiting everything and anything.. My emotions are at its worst..
I was eating chips with pickles and dancing crazy when aarya enters, I ran to him kissing on his cheeks.
Archu, slow down you crazy girl.. What are you eating.. Ugh!! He made a disgusting face and wped pickle from his face.
That made me sad, he don't love me as I become weird..
U don't love me anymore aarya... U wiped my kiss from your face. Stupid hormones I started crying... He sighed and hugged me..
I love u more than before, I'm sorry baby I wiped it.. And he kissed my pickle smeared lips and took me to room.
I was laying on aaryan arms I felt pain in my lower abdomen, I felt scared for baby..
Aaryyaaa... Its paining
Where Archana..??
He looked at me concerned and I showed him my lower abdomen.
He i mmedietly checked.
Archu lie down and take your panties off, I want to check internally.. I
I was scared and nervous.
He made me lie down and took my panties off..
Aaruya... I'm.. Scared... I cried
Don't worry.. I ll be gentle. He inserted his finger inside. I closed my eyes when he withdrew his finger there was blood. I i mmedietly panicked and cried..
Don't cry baby we can go to Dr. Sarah..
He quickly yook me to doctor.
She also did the checkup and scan and we sat in her cabin.
Aaryan her progesterone level is low if we didn't treat it will lead to miscarriage. Dr. Sarah told aaryan.
What do yo suggest doctor.
Aaryan asked in his professional tone.
I'm prescribing 1 week progesterone shot. I will give a shot from here and others can be given by you. Then we will check the results.
Aaryan agreed to her but my eyes widened like saucers... 1 week shot is he crazy?? Killimg me is better I should show I'm not accepting this. Dont you have any tablets. I don't want any shots. I crossed my arms. I'm not going to take it.

Aaryan:

I was worried when is I saw blood from internal, as suspected it was sign of miscarriage. Dr. Suggested 1 week shot and I agreed with her as it is important. But as stubborn ass she is, asked for tablets and rejected shots. I chuckled inside her brave act which will fall in minutes.
Dr. We can proceed with shots. I told without minding achu.
OK, nurse prepare for progesterone shot, come archana lay on bed. She replied and walked towards the bed.

Archana stood up and backed towards corner.
R u out of your mind... I don't want any injection.
This stubborn girl, but we cannot risk it. I think Dr Sarah had enough.
Archana don't play with us, it's must for your baby. I will call nurses to restrain, don't make me do it. Dr scolded her sternly.
She turned her tear filled eyes towards me.
Please! Please don't.. Give me tablets.....
She begged desperately. I avoided her begging..
Archana that's quite enough!!
I scolded her and took her toward the bed.. She laid down sniffling..
Aaryan you can hold her ill administer the shot.
Dr Sarah suggested.. I laid with Archu and hugged her.
Doctor prepared the shot and took her pants and panties down. Archu hugged me tightly and put her crying face in my chest.
I locked her legs with my legs.
Deep breath archanaa
Doctor said and plunged the needle into curve of her ass...
Aaahhh puh.. Please ee I can't....
Archu jerked from the piercing.. But i held her from jerking and hurting herself...

Shhh... Baby.. I know.. I know...
I comforted her by combing my hand through her hair.. I hate seeing her cry..

The medicine is oily so I rubbed her spot after injection. After I took my crying girl to home..

Ouch!! She hissed when her butt came contact with car seat..
I chuckled seeing her expression.
But she got angry at that.. I bought her ice-cream for the pain she gone through.. Yeah it made her happpyyy...