Part13

I don't know whether to beg him or cry. I am so scared of angry aaryan. But I did break his  precious thing because of my carelessness. I should show him I can obey his words. Nurse prepared the shot and handed to aaryan.
Nurse prepare her for the shot.
I was shivering with fear but I should do it.
She came near me and turned me to side. I turned with trembling hands. She put blankets away and made my bottom down and held me, I think my fear of needles were obvious to her.
Aaryan came forward with needle I looked at him to see any hint of comfort in his eyes but my heart squeezed swing his blank one. I closed my eyes tightly. How much i tried control reaction but a sob erupted from my chest and my body jerked when needle pierced my skin.
It was over and cotton rubbed to my skin. I didn't luked up but sobbed into my pillows.
Apply ointment on the sight. I heard aaryan instructing her, my exhaustion put me in a dream less sleep.

     NEXT day I woke up seeing aaryan side of bed empty.
Miss you shouldn't sleep this much, it's not healthy, freshen up and come for breakfast. She commanded me in a no nonsense kind of voice. I want to punch her so bad, but I don't want to risk a spanking now.
I went downstairs and saw aaryan doing something on his lap, so he is here. I want to run to him so bad but I don't dare.. He didn't even gave me a glance.
I directly went and sat on dining table. Nurse came with tray containing orange juice crackers and steel cut oatmeal..
Yeah today I'm craving for something spicy.. Seeing this food made me cranky, blame the hormones..
I don't want this...i want something spicy..
I told her.
Spicy food are not healthy, now eat your food.
She remarked but I'm not having it.
Then I don't want anything to eat. My baby craves spicy food.
I finalised and was getting up.
You will not move from there without having your food. He growled from his seat. Me and nurse looked at him..
I don't know what happened aaryan ignoring and  angry at me made my  emotion  jumpled up and I had an outburst.
I cried and looked at him he stood from his chair angrily and was coming to me but it spiked my anxiety...
Im sorry aarr... Yaa.. I broke it.. I'm sorry.. Breaking his precious gift had me so guilty and anxious.. It broke my heart to see him this angry with me..
Suddenly I felt suffocated and I can't breathe.. I felt my eyes blurr and I'm trying hard to breathe..
Archu.. Relax.. Breathe....
I heard his soothing voice calming me. Slowly I got to breathe and hugged aaryan tight. He reciprocated hugging me and kissed my forehead.
Nurse was taking my pressure.
Sir her bp is high..
Call Dr. Sarah and make an appointment..
He replied her with me in his arms..
God what you have more in store for me..