Part 14

Aaryan

I had lost my mind when I saw Archu disregard my instructions and broke only thing I valued for my entire life. It was not tolerable for me. I was so angry and hurt to the point I don't know what I will do. So I did my best and appointed nurse to look after.
I can clearly see her hurt in her eyes, but I was nt moved by it. She endured the shot for me, I know it was so hard for but I was not in my sense. I should have been more careful about her emotion during this delicate time but I really regret it when I'm taking her to hospital because of her anxiety attack.. I want them both healthy...

At hospital.
Dr. Sarah was waiting for us and took full charge when we reached there. Archu was sleeping so it was easier to handle her tests. Dr. Called me to her cabin.

Dr. Aaryan what did u do, she is emotionally so weak. How can you not take care of her after being a doctor yourself. I'm so angry right now. If u can't luk after her I will admit her here and take care myself.

Tears brimmed my eyes.
Sorry doctor, I'm so sorry... I ll take care of her. Pls leave her to me.

Doctor looked and regarded me.

Fights happen in relations, but try to solve it.. She is in a delicate condition so take care, look after her and baby.. You know high BP leads to pre-eclampsia and it will lead to many troubles. Take care aarya.

Thank you.
I left from her cabin and went to Archu. She was looking so pale sitting on hospital bed. She started crying when she saw me
Aar.. Ya.. I'm.. Sorryyy.....
She sobbed and my heart clenched..
Its okay..im sorry Archu..
I hugged and kissed her.
Don't cry baby, it's not good for you.. I'm sorry, I wasn't on my sense..
I took my hand s to my ears and said sorry. She took my hands from it.

I took Archu home in the evening. We spend our time alone snuggling in bed. We slept in each other's arms.

Morning:

Archana:

I woke up to alone in bed, aarya was nowhere seen i smiled reminiscing last night it was so good to be in your loved one arms. I heard our door opening aaryan entered with tray in his hands.
Goodmrng Archu, did you sleep well
He put the tray on table, it was filled with aromatic breakfast. He caressed my face.
What is this aarya.. I asked looking at tray.
Its a sweet breakfast for my sweet wife and baby
He kissed my cheeks and tummy. I was so happy in his sweet gesture. We ate breakfast, he fed me full and ushered me to take shower.
I took my good time in shower and went down.
I stopped in my tracks when I saw her.
What are you doing here??.!