Part6

Archana:

I woke up realising I was in hospital.. I don't want to stay here, I hate hospital with a passion. A scary looking nurse entered with a tray, she looked at me with a sour expression, what has gotten in her ass in the morning, she came over and changed my drips..
"hey nurse, call doctor, I want discharge, I'm fine right now"
"it's not your decision to make, open your mouth" she ordered in a gruff tone. I felt a little scared of her so I opened my mouth.
"eat your food, now" she took food from tray, it Was tasteless hospital food, I'm not going to eat it.. "I don't want it" I showed my dislike..
"don't make me force you to eat". Her words made me angry who she think she is. "u try u angry witch" I shouted at her. Aarya entered at the exact time. His face was contorted in anger.
"what's happening in here" he asked sternly.

"sir, she is behaving so poorly towards me she is not taking her medicine." the nurse replied in a calm tone. What she can speak in good manner not to me though.

"no aarya she is behaving roughly with me, I don't want to stay, pls take me home." I begged him he glared at me.
"she is older than you Archana I don't want any bad words against her and start eating your food now". I looked him with my puppy eyes but he ignored me, who ignores my beautiful face, uff!!. I started eating with a disgusted face, they discussed my vitals. I ate half food " I can't eat anymore.. Plss.." he sighed looking at me motioned nurse to take food away.

He came towards me and started checking me. " breathe in.. Out..,"
She has congestion in chest he told nurse. He made say aah, he look so hot😉. Then he checked my blood results and a frown formed on his face. this can't be good. He looked at me sternly
"do you skip your meals Archana?" oh no y can't my day get  any better I dropped my eyes to my nails and started playing with them. It made him more angry. "answer me you damn it" I flinched at his loud voice and tears formed in my eyes "I..." and looked down. He sighed "now you will get for not taking care of your body" then he turned to nurse and told to bring her medicines. He sat waiting eerily calm mode, it made me little scared. What is he going to do now..
   Nurse brought a covered tray and put it aside. I was so scared nurse came with some pink liquid in a small container. I got it its the bitter tasting medicine.

"aarya I don't want any tonic , give me tablets".
"I didn't ask ur opinion, until you discharge I'm your doctor." he said coldly.
"OK doctor, I don't want your stupid medicine" I stubbornly crossed my hands. He narrowed his eyes.
"nurse give me the medicine and hold her" nurse strode to wards me gripped me in a tight grip. I closed my mouth strong.
He calmly pressed my nose close . I widened my eyes at him he smirked seeing me. As u know I don't have other choice than open my damn mouth and drink. It was bitter than anything. I tried to gag it out mouth but he didn't allow me to. I gave him my teary eyes but his eyes were of determination.

As I was thinking my ordeal was over nurse returned with a syringe in her hand. I started crying  and begging. " please aarya.. I can't..... Pls...." he gave no attention yo my crying. Is his heart made of stone??.

"turn over to your stomach and drop your pants" he told me sternly. I looked at him and the nurse.
"do  we want to hold you down"
I shook my head fast. I made an last attempt. "aar..doc..pls......"
He lost his patience  angrily strode towards me and turned me over and took my undies down, I struggled in his hands, a slap on mu butt cheeks stopped me from wriggling, I saw nurse bring needles through my hooded eyes I braced his thighs when syringe pierced me. I sobbed in to his thighs. "stop.....ouch..."i felt his hands rubbing my buttocks. When I tried to rise he held me down. When I turned I saw nurse bringing another one and the hell break lose I struggled with my strength." aarya.. I can't bear.. Pls leave me.. Pls... "I cried so loudly.. Suddenly I felt another pinch on other cheeks. I cried and cried. I felt him pull up pants and put me on bed.

" archana I don't want any complaint from the nurse and she is your assigned nurse, understand" he asked. I nodded through my tears, the witch nurse was standing there with a satisfied expression. How I like to wipe that look from her face.
It hurts  so much when he didnt console me.

  I was crying slowly when I heard the  familiar sickly sweet voice of the women. "do u need any help aarya". I turned toward the door to see my worst enemy....