Part 10

Archana:

Life is going pretty good without me being in trouble.. I'm graduated looking for job, my sweet hubby helps me to find job. Nowadays I feel so jittery in mornings. My moods Changes like chameleons color. I think my period is on the way I missed it a week now..
I was watching t.v waiting aryan suddenly my nose filled with disgusting smell.. I was feeling nauseous when I see Aaryan carrying something with wide grin on his face..

Don't bring that near me.. It smells..

He looks surprised at me.

Hey I brought you your favourite sushi.. I can't smell anything weird.

I don't know why it made me angry.

Then you might have brought old sushi... You hate me I know...

His face was confused one.

What are you talking about, its fresh and good.. Come let's have some.. He said calmly.

im lying then..
I think something possessed me I took bag from him and put it to the garbage. Yeah that done him. He stride towards me and jerked me to side..
Spank.. Spank... Spank...

Don't be ungrateful if u don't want it.. Dont waste it...

A sob erupted from me and I cried hard..
U don't love me anymore.....

Aaryan :

I was confused by her attitude.. She is a hardcore sushi lover.. Y she is behaving like this... Oh now I got she might be on her period, it was late..i must not be hard on her.

Oh baby.. R u on your monthly.. Is it hurting...

She suddenly jerked from me and luked at me angrily.

I'm not u idiot..

I was so frustrated when she ran to toilet and I heard vomiting.. Omg she missed her periods, has mood swing and nauseous, is she pregnant...??

I went to her and cleaned her and laid on bed.. She slept as she was tired..

I went to buy pregnancy test kit.

Archana:

I woke up from a much needed nap, I feel sorry for aarya.. He came inside with a packet and grin on his face. He showed a preg test kit towards. Me.. What!!??
Dnt luk lyk that.. U show every symptoms.. Go..

He nudged me towards toilet.. We waited together for results and it was positive.

We were so overwhelmed with emotions.. He hugged m e so tight and kissed me..
We informed brother and aishu.. They came to see me.. They were so happy. Aishu don't know what to do, me too..
Which doctor is in your mind aaryan? My brother asked him.
Doctor Sarah is gynaecology specialist in our hospital. I made a booking for evening. What! he didn't talk to me about it.
U didn't say about it to me. I don't want to see any doctor.
Aaryan and Dev both gave me a look.

U do want to see a doctor for delivery. Don't throw a tantrum. She is a little bit strict but the best in hospital.

Iwas worried to see a doc is an understatement.

At evening

After so much whining me and Aaryan reached his hospital. He already arranged appointment
So nurse took us directly to her cabin.

Dr. Sarah is a middle aged woman with a strict face. Everybody is behaving so respectly with her. I'm little bit intimated with her. We entered and greeted her. Aaryan and doctor talked.
As this is her first appointment we will do a blood work out. I do complete physical exam so if u have time u can do it now.
Aaryan agreed with her to do everything now itself. I was in dilemma to run or not. We were sent to examination room.
OK pls change into this and don't wear anything under. Nurse handed me the gown, I blushed. She  left me with aarya. He started to undo my tshirt.
Aaryan... Pls I don't want this..
I begged with him. He  removed my t shirt.
Archu, this is for u and baby.. Pls do it..
I blushed when I stood naked before him. I wore gown and sat on bed  nurse came with needle. Aaryan came and hugged me. I put my face in his shirt. She quickly did her job. I winced grabbed him strongly.

Then doctor came ins inside.
You can wait outside Dr. aaryan.
she told him but I held his hand.
NO.. I want him..
If you are comfortable he can stay. She replied and started checking heart beat and basics.
We will do a breast exam, lower your top.
She ordered me and I was embarrassed when he lowered my gown. She palpalated my breasts.it was so tender to touch.. I made small sound.

Now you can lie down.

Doctor said completing my breast exam. I readied my gown and laid down. Nurse gave me a sheet to cover lower parts and up warded my gown for stomach exam. She palpalated my lower abdomen.

Archana, put your feet in the stirrups. I will do a vaginal exam.

I was scared to do it I sat up..

Aarya.. I don't want to do it pls..

Aaryan looked at doctor but she signalled negative.

Archana this is important, I'm your doctor. It will be over soon.

I had tears in my eyes  , aarya helped to be in position and held my hand.. I winced when I heard gloves sound and I felt lubricated finger entering my vulva. She rotated her finger inside. I held on to aarya s arm strongly and sniffled.

The exam was over and I cried softly on aaryan arms..
I don't want any checkup... Pls...

He hugged and kissed me. He helped me into my dress.
Everything seems healthy. U should luk after your body.

She prescribed medicines and we went home..

Aaryan:

    I made her eat food, she need to be healthy for this. I gave her medicines and she slept peace fully. My mind is so happy. I don't know how will I manage her pregnancy.