Part8

Archana:
         I know he loves me but I'm so sad he humiliated me without knowing my part of the story. Iwas laying in my bed wallowing in my grief when aishu ran towards me and hugged me, my brother was behind her. Seeing them made me super sad.. I started crying..
Archu wat happened?? They both asked me concerned.. I described everything happened. At end of my bawling.. Aryan was coming to room. Aishu ran to him hit on his chest.
"wat did u do to my bestie,bro"
"aishu stop hitting". Dev took her.
"no, I will hit you how can u humiliate her like this"
"wat she did was unacceptable she threw bottle at Tania."
"but you should have asked her wat provoked her aarya." my brother told him I was happy he stood for me.
Aaryan was called for emergency and he went out aishu and brother too went home.
  I was laying on bed feeling lonely, I thought how aarya ignored me. Aaryan came to at night he laid beside me on bed and hugged me..
"I'm sorry I didn't hear your achu*
I explained to him wat happened. I was crying about humiliation I encountered suddenly I felt my consciousness drifting off..

Aaryan

       Archu was crying about how I spanked suddenly she went unconscious. I got worried and took water and poured on her face.. She blinked I told her to sleep it off
I felt angry on myself for what I did..i want to make it right.

Next day:

         I entered a us room and she was playing with a toy.
"nurse,  call Tania to room." achu s eye widenened hearing my request. She was starting to say some thing but I stopped her.
"aaryan, u called me??" she asked in fake tone.
"I called you,  did u say something to my wife before she harmed you." I asked her sternly.
I... Wat will I say aarya.. She is lying"
"she is not lying and I have evidence, you provoked her.. I don't like people harming her in any way. She is my wife Tania.. You should remember it."

Archana:
     I was on fucking moon when he shouted at her, you should see her face.. She was so embarrassed some of the staffs also peeked hearing all the shouts.. My man... My hero.. Ummaaahh😘
Tania left crying.. Hihi.... 8 looked with adoration and he came and hugged me.
"you will be always my first priority baby..." he kisse my forehead..
"did u had ur breakfast??"
I shakes my head signalling no.. He took the yucky porridge and spoon feeding.
"it's so yucky.."
"it's healthy 4 u, shut up drink"
He cleaned pooride on lips looked at me intensely.. I got lost in his eye he kissed on my lower lip.. I reciprocated hi advance fully kissing his mouth. We were on each other's lip when footsteps heard and we separated from each other..
"sir, we didn't administer her antibiotic." nurse told him
"OK I will administer it after my rounds." he told and left me with quick kiss.
I have an idea about antibiotic, it will be administered to my butt..
What can I do to escape this hell... Yup aarya is in his rounds, can I get out of hospital without him noticing..??.
Hell yes what can I not doooo
I took my iv off and changed my hospital dress.. I put a hat on my head.. I silently got out and walked toward the exit. I was not looking nowhere and I bumped into someone.. Oh shit!!!