Part5

Archana:

This week passed In a buzz. Aarya is keeping an extra eye on me.. I can't breathe without him knowing.. Its time to do something about it.. Yeah its time to meet aishu.. My crazy bro might be howering over her.  No am not going to do anything to reward a spanked butt.. So we can call aishu to relieve tension.
"hey girl, waassup.." she screamed to phone.
"I miss u darling.. What's going on there..??"
"nothing major other than your brother on my tail"
"OK, girl y dont we go for some shopping. I heard short time offer in west shops.. "
"but its a long route.. Both of them are not fond of going there.."
"chill girl.,they never said we can't goo... Be ready for a shopping spree."
I cut the call and got ready for shopping. Aaryan is busy at hospital so I locked home got a taxi to ur destination..

Aishu was waiting there for me to shop.. We done some crazy shopping together... We talked about all spankings we got.. It  was becoming dark when we finished shopping. I was walking back home when suddenly rain hit. Lucky me drenched from head to toe, I ran to home in the rain. I was shivering from the cold when I reached home, ta da!! some one is waiting for me looking pissed, u gssd r8 its my hubby😁
        He came towards me with towel seing my drenched form he started to towel me. "where were you archana at this hour, where is yor phone" he took me to our room and helped me to peel off my dress. "i went for a shopping spree.. My phone.. Mmm.. Its dead.. I didn't see.. I'm sorry" I started towelling... "better inform me where you rae going" he told me with a smack  to my bottom "aahhh..." I took my butt away from him, he fancies my butt too much..  I changed  to pajamas and we  had dinner. I started to feel head ache and cold. I didn't inform him. Sleep might make it better..

                 I woke with a sore throat i and felt my body burning.. Luckily for me aarya has left to hospital early morning. I laid down and spend my day resting I was asleep on couch when aaryan came back. "y are u sleeping at this hour" he arched his eye brows and sat near me he touched his hands on my head. "you  have achu, I will take the temperature" he walked away to take the thermometer. "ooh no, I don't want to take temperature, aarya.. I'm fine" for people who don't know, my hubby takes temperature in the old fashion and it's quite embarrassing. "you don't look fine to me and taking temperature is important" he came back with the cursed thing "then can you not take it in my butt.. Its so humiliating... Plss.." I cried. "achu you are my wife moreover  I'm doctor.. Its accurate this way." he came towards me. I tightened grip on my blanket and scooted away from him. He glared at me and wrestled the blankets out of me. "please, nooo...." he took me over his laps and wrestled my pants to knees then he spread my butt cheeks and put a gallop of Vaseline to my rosebud and inserted thermometer in. Ughh!! I groaned from the intrusion. "shush, It will be over in minutes". He patted my butt cheeks softly. "easier for you to say. How about you try this.." I put face into his thighs he chuckled behind me. He took the thermometer out after a long five minutes. I was running a slight fever he was confused giving me a injection or tablets that's when I showed my most famous puppy eye.. Yeah he fell for it and gabe me the medicine.
           NEXT morning, I have slight fever but bearable so he reminded me to take medicine and went to hospital. Me being me skipped medicine altogether.
My body, throat everything was hurting. I was wheezing.. I was burning up when he returned home. His eye shown concern when he look me.

Aarya:
        She. Loos do miserable and her body is burning.. I took her to hospital without informing, she sure will make a hell if she knows... I called my nurse to make everything ready.. Its a must to admit her to hospital... Its sure she can't take care of herself in home.. It will be easier for me too..she protested slightly when we entered hospital I took her direct to the room and called my nurse to prepare I. V.
I put her on the bed and changed her dress into the gown. I took her temperature in ears so not to embarrass her. It was high.. "nurse put the iv and add xxx medicine to it" I held her hand while the nurse put needle in her"i don't want to stay here, aarya"she cried to me, she don't have strength to fight us. I hugged her some time and she fell into a deep sleep because of medicine...
    Tomorrow will be heel of a day when she wakes up..
.