Part 7

"Tania, when did u come"
"its a surprise for you I'm going to join this hospital"
My sullen mood has changed to angry one at the sight of her. She is Tania, Aryans friend, she has a crush on him for ages, I think aarya liked her too but unfortunately we had an arrange
marriage crushing her hope, she never stops to torture me. We are enemies from day 1.
She then directed her attention towards me "omg, what happened to you achu, you are all crying??",. I didn't mind her and turned my face, I can see aaryan gritting his teeth.
"we gave her injection for fever, that's y she is crying" the witch nurse interrupted. I glared at her. "how u live with a kid, aarya. You are scared of injection. Hihi" she laughed at me..
"I have rounds, ill see u later"aaryan left without giving me a glance so is archana.

I was laying on bed thinking about escaping this hell,, when Tania and the nurse came, she had an evil smirk on her face. I just ignored her, nurse took mh temp and said its back to normal.
"you know nurse, this girl stole aaryan from me". Tania said with venom. Nurse looked at both of us left room quietly.
" u know Tania, I'm not going to argue about this. He was not yours to steel*."
"childish girl like you is not Suitable for him, he was forced to marry you"
"we love each other now, u jealous bitch."
"you are a foolish and worthless therefore your parents burden him with you. Thank god they are dead."
I was seeing red when she said that I took a glass bottle and threw at her. It just grazed her arm slightly. But as the drama queen she is, she started to scream..." "aaaahhhh.......!! Help me....!!" several nurse came hearing the commotion. But my anger was not gone, then aaryan rushed to room behind nurse, he was confused.
"aaryan... Achu threw this at me..."
His confused expression turned to thunderous whenn he heard her whining. I gulped seeing him. He checked her hand turned to me.
"did u threw a bottle at her??" he hollered at me.
"I.." I can't get the words out.
"yes or no" I flinched at his tone.
"shee.... But....." I was crying and nodded my head luking down.
He suddenly came toward and turned to my stomach and started hollering on my buttocks.
Smack smack smack......... Smack
Aaahhhhh.....!!!!!

He was smacking continously on my poor bum but the pain of humiliation was more. I can see people watching get tanned. J cried and begged him to stop.
I was crying so hard when he made me sit on the bed, I winced when my butt touched bed. I was so ashamed to lift my head fresh tears floed through my cheeks getting spanked in front of my enemy was so much to take.
"archana, say sorry to Tania, nobody is allowed to hurt anyone." I begged him with my eyes not to make me do it. But he signalled to say.
"I'm.... Sorry.." she had a sly grin.
"don't worry, achu I always forgive you. You are like my sister. I know you are misunderstanding me." she told me in a fake voice.
"thanks archana" I turned away and laid dow. They all dispersed from room after the show.

I bawled my eyes out and slept with ache in my heart.

Aaryan:

I always loved the mischief in her but harming some one is not what I appreciate. I feel sad thinking about spanking I gave her, I know it was high embarrassing to get smacked in public. I don't know why she hates Tania so much. Tania is sweet to her.
I went to her room, my heart filled love when I saw her, I love her so much. I caressed her face with my hands. She opened her eyes slowly.. She blinked back tears threatened to fall and turned away.. I know she is upset with me.
"I'm sorry I spanked you in front of everyone."
"you don't love me anymore." she cried.
"I always love you achu, y u say something like that. I was so sad u hurt people"
"I'm stupid, childish and worthless,. U embarrassed me there."
"Who told u this. U are the most beautiful and brave girl I know I can't stop falling in love. "
"but Tania said..." I was shocked Tania say something like this. I hugged her to my chest and whispered I love you in her ears...