Part9

Archu:
Shit...!! What I will do now... Dont luk up achu....
"r u hurt... Luk while u walk. Aaryas strong voice told me..
" I'm sorry.... "
" Archu.. I s that you.. Luk ip.. Let me see...!! "
" fuck.. He got me... Use ur brain archana.... "yeah I did the most brave thing in this situation *run*
Yeah nobody can win me in this....
I started running like a maniac.. I bumped with patients and staff... I think I broke some tools tooo.

Archana stop there u idiot.....

Aaryan thundering voice was booming behind me.

NO aaryaa... U r angryyyy.....

I know he will kill me when I stop.

Archana... Stop running... Nurse grab her...

Aaryan ordered.... I did stupid thing to luk back.. I saw his angry eyes with fire and didn't see someone before me and we bumped together and fell Dow..

Aaahhh......

I scraped my knees on something too.. But my mind was screaming for escape but two orderlies took me in their iron grip. I was passed to aryans arm
I was flailing my Armas and legs like toddler. I hit him on shoulders screaming at last he had enough and popped my butt.. I stopped hitting and rubbed my butt.

It hurts u monster...

He took my chin and faced toward him..

What of this situation u don't get Archana...

He was super angry, I looked around to see A gathering watching something amusing, yeah I'm the centre of attraction.. Aryan took me on his shoulders to my room and put me on bed none too gently. Can't complain I have tarnished his reputation...
He took a deep breath.. He I mmedietly changed to doctor mode and looked at my knees and cleaned with antiseptic solution and it hurts like hell.. Nurses held me down Waterfalls are working in my eyes but his eyes didn't soften for me. He tol d nurse to prepare me for injection.. The turned me like  a sack of potatoes.. I can't even struggle in their iron grips.. I felt my pants and pulled down.. I clenched my butt in anticipation but a nurse spanked my butt Iwas glaring at her when aaryan plunged needle unceremoniously to my bottom.. I lost it there.. A sob choked out of me and I cried my heart out...
They left me.. I looked aaryan for some comfort.. But his soft eyes hardened.

Why  u can't understand... Do u want to show all of then I can't Control my wife then how I can manage a hospital. U never think about me.. U r selfish!!

He left from there, my heart constricted hearing his words.. I was so afraid of injection I never thought my little running will make such impact on him..

Aaryan :

I was so angry after her little runaway.. My heart broke when she cried but Iwas so angry to console1w her.. I know my words have saddened her. Today I'm going to discharge and take her home.. I  told nurse to ready her for discharge. I took all papers and went to her  room. She was sitting with a pouty face how I like to kiss it better..
Archana come we can leave..
She turned to med and ran to my arms crying, I was shocked for a moment.
I'm sorry... Aarya.. I'm such burden t you.
Oh her little head is thinking like that..
If you say that again you will get your spanking of your life now. I love you.. You will never be a burden to me.
She cried in my shirt and I kissed her head. We left home after a tiring day..