XVIII

I felt bad for Momo

I felt bad for Momo. I couldn't tell him why I was so upset, how could I? How could I possibly tell him that my feelings for Ferran were still lingering in my heart? All I could do was to tell him to leave me alone and give me some space for a while.

"Would you like me to leave?" Momo asked me.

"No," I said, shaking my head as I leaned back into the sofa. "Please stay."

"Why don't you go lie down inside?" he suggested. "Sleeping always helps me to feel better."

I accepted his suggestion and headed inside. Laying my head on the pillow, I tried to sleep the sadness away. But the sadness was still there when I woke up. It was still there when I ate dinner together with him that evening.

"You could always talk to me if you want," Momo said as we both did the dishes that night. "I may not know what you're going through, but I'm always here to listen."

"I'm okay," I told him. "I just need some time I guess."

Momo just rubbed my back soothingly. I turned to look at him, and our eyes met. He gave me a shy smile, before planting a kiss on my right cheek.

"I know something you could do to forget about it for a while," he said. "But it takes two people."

"Oh," I said, raising my eyebrow. "I wonder what it is."

I guess his smooth skin on mine, the smell of his sweat lingering in the air, and his hands grasping onto my chest was what I needed that night. That was what I liked about sex with Momo. It was never sad. From how radiant his eyes were when he looked up at me as my dick was in his face, to the way his lips still curled up into a smile as his chest heaved up and down while I fucked him missionary, he seemed untouched by any pain or sadness. Sex with him was warm, and smelled like fragrant lemons.

Momo straddled me as I lay on my back, the boy riding at his own pace. He'd go slow and fast, and his piercing moans were sweet and soft. I reached out and caressed his cheek. Smiling at me, he held my hand there, as he slowly brought my hand down his jaw, his neck, and finally his chest.

That was when I realised I loved him – every bit of him. I loved his wit, I loved his smooth skin, I loved the way he made me shiver underneath him.

He made me cum three times that night. I didn't know how late it was when I finally fell asleep, but by the end of it all I was exhausted.

"You do know that I love you, right?" I said as I cradled him, naked in my arms.

Momo was a silent for a while, the only sound to be heard was his soft breathing against my chest. In the faint darkness he turned to look at me.

"From the way you say it. . ." he muttered. "You sound like you're trying to convince yourself more like it."

I didn't know what I replied, but the next thing I knew, I awoke to hearing a chair being dragged. The blinds had been raised slightly, letting sunlight enter the room. I slowly got up, stumbling into the living room.