XVI

Our clothes came off pretty quickly

Our clothes came off pretty quickly. Between the frenzied kissing our hands slipped under each other's shirts. I felt my hands tracing his smooth skin. Our gazes locked, I helped him out of his hoodie while he undid the buttons on my shirt one by one.

"You're so gorgeous," he said as I felt him eye my torso up and down.

"And you look good enough to eat," I replied.

He chuckled, before I moved in closer to him, our feet touching. Our pants and underwear were soon off, leaving the both of us naked. I climbed over him, slowly pushing him down onto his own bed.

"Oh, this is fun," he muttered.

I pressed my hands on his wrists as he craned his neck backwards, luring me in with his soft saccharine flesh. His scent felt so sweet as I planted a trail of kisses from his temple down his throat, working my way to his hard collarbones. I felt his hands trail down my back, as his shoulders relaxed and a soft sigh escaped his lips. Our lips met once more, our tongues twisting and turning as he let me into his mouth.

I sat back up and looked down at my work. His lips were slightly parted, his deep brown eyes gazing so lovingly at me. His chest moved up and down as I cusped my palm and squeezed his breast. I could feel his erection rubbing against the skin of my bare ass.

"You're so fucking pretty," he muttered. "Fuck."

I only smiled at him as I slowly traced my fingers against his nipples, his eyebrows frowning as he got even more aroused. I lowered myself so that I was laying on top of him, my face nuzzling against his chest. I was about to bring my tongue to his taut nipples, but his gentle hand guided me away, instead, I ended up with my ear pressed against his chest. I could hear his heart thumping loudly.

I was taken aback at first, but as I relaxed I found it surprisingly pleasant.

"This is all your fault," he said jokingly as he played with my hair. "You're causing that."

"How romantic," I said, turning my head to look up at him, before planting a kiss on his chest.

I looked into his eyes and we both knew we both wanted it. We were done with the teasing, we were done with skirting close to the flame. Things had started to get serious, and we both knew it. Momo wasn't just a hookup, or someone I enjoyed talking to – he was more than that.

I loved his wit, I loved how he could make me laugh, I loved how his radiant smile could get me thinking about him days after we last saw each other. I loved his deep hazel eyes, his rough, matted hair, and I loved how smooth his skin felt. I loved how our fingers interlaced when we held hands.

I really did like him. And I knew he felt the same way.

As I straddled him, I brought his palm right up to my chest, pressing it against me.

"You make me feel the same way too,"

His lips broke out into a bashful smile, uncharacteristic of him. And I suppose I did too. Never did I thought that my night would include the both of us baring our true feelings to one another dressed in absolutely nothing, but I guess it was romantic in a way. Revealing the feelings hidden away in our tight chests while we were at our most vulnerable.