su.per /ˈso͞opər/ (noun): 1. A person who shows exceptional ability or powers. 2. (Of a person who uses powers) a superhero or super villain.
Xander Mendez wants nothing more than to be a superhero. Like, who wouldn't want to save their city with extraordinary superpowers?
Trevor Rossi wants nothing more than to be like his father. A powerful figure with the city under his fingertips.
April Watson wants nothing more than to be seen as something more than a damsel. She wants to be more than a powerless girl surrounded by righteous heroes.
Celeste Moctezuma wants nothing more than to live with her career path without a certain pesky hero getting in her way.
Four people all connected in a city renowned for its legendary supers. When their lives start turning into the plot of an A-list superhero movie, things go crazy. Suddenly Kingdom City has a new superhero and many new villains on their hands. Sometimes superheroes only make the world more complicated.
- Chapter 1 - Everything is Awesome
- Chapter 2 - Heroes suck Major
- Chapter 3 - A Damsel tired of Distress
- Chapter 4 - It's fun to be bad
- Chapter 5 - Who wants superpowers?
- Chapter 6 - Being powerless really sucks
- Chapter 7 - A hard day's work
- Chapter 8 - Outrunning your problems like
- Chapter 9 - The birth of a vendetta
- Chapter 10 - Villains aren't that bad
- Chapter 11 - V for Vengeance
- Chapter 12 - How to save a Damsel
- Chapter 13 - Figures from the past
- Chapter 14 - Super villains shape us all
- Chapter 15 - People are Incredibly annoying
- Chapter 16 - Heroes don't have to get along
- Chapter 17 - Everyone loves traffic jams
- Chapter 18 - Meeting the King of Terror
- Chapter 19 - Studying=Student Dying
- Chapter 20 - The calm before the storm
- Chapter 21 - Everyone loves a snow day
- Chapter 22 - Superhero battle clichés
- Chapter 23 - Open-ended endings are the best
- Sequel is out!