In the 31st and 32nd centuries, the Temporal Integrity Commission tries to fix various timelines while maintaining others. During the 2150s, they sent an operative, Richard Daniels, to the NX-01 Enterprise. Rick was also sent to the Mirror Universe where he made more than a passing acquaintance with the Empress Hoshi Sato. As a result, Rick has fathered a temporally paradoxical child, Jun Sato, heir to the throne.
No one can know about Jun's parentage, so the TIC keeps it quiet and not even everyone who works there knows. In the meantime, a new threat emerges. But first, the background of the characters.
- The Honky-Tonk Angel
- Auld Lang Syne
- The Stranger - 1 - Lucretia Crossman (November 13, 1699)
- The Stranger - 2 - Dana MacKenzie (February 12, 2380)
- The Stranger - 3 - Irene of Castile (July 11, 1417)
- The Stranger - 4 - Betty Tyler (October 24 - 28, 1929)
- The Stranger - 5 - Phillipa Green (March 17, 2763)
- The Stranger - 6 - Octavia Caecilia of Pompeii (August 20 - 24, AD 79)
- The Stranger - 7 - The Empress Hoshi Sato (January 30, 2156)
- Pat the Bunny
- Where O Where
- A Lesson