Hailey's life has been pretty normal and trouble free so far. If you categorise growing up with your all-male neighbours trouble free...
After coming back from Australia to the US of A she comes back to more than just her home. She comes back to find that the McLane boys have know grown up into a family of 9 boys ranging from super hot to just plain adorable.
What do you do when you're thrown back into the chaos that the McLane's call normal life? How do you deal with living among a male-dominated household? Is there a way to make a waterproof camera NOT water proof? Hailey may not have all the answers and she may be wondering these exact questions herself but join her anyway as she goes through the ups and downs of being a teenage girl hopelessly stuck in a life that's anything but normal.
The first few chapters aren't really that good and the story may seem a bit slow at the start but it does get better if you keep reading!
I got the main idea for my story from the book "Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan boys" and I also put in a few of my own experiences in too! (Only SOME things in here have happened to me, not everything!)
Also! I am Australian.... sooooo if I get some facts wrong about how things go in the US i'm sorry!
Thanks for all the support everyone! :)
Luv u all
- PLEASE READ FIRST.
- Chapter 1 - Meet the Boys
- Chapter 2 - School, School, We Love School! Not.
- Chapter 3 - Trent = Bad News
- Chapter 4 - I'm Staying Where?
- Chapter 5 - The Bike Ride, Claire, The Kitchen, My Room.
- Chapter 6- What the McLane's Call 'Dinner'
- Chapter 7 - Camera's are Dead to Me
- Chapter 8 - The Cake
- Chapter 9 - Meet Linc
- Chapter 10 - The Perfect Costume
- Chapter 11 - The Princess and her Knight
- Chapter 12- Meet the Hayze Family
- Chapter 13 - The Photo Shoot
- Chapter 14 - The Baseball Bat
- Chapter 15 - Camping Out with the McLane's. A Bundle of Surprises.
- Chapter 16 - Enter Emma
- Chapter 17 - The Right Person?
- Chapter 17.5 - The Siblings, The Party, The Pool Cleaner
- Chapter 18 - A Mother's Love is Priceless
- Chapter 19 - Normal Conversation
- Chapter 20 - The Date... Or is it?
- A Note From the Author Which She Should Have Posted Ages Ago
- Chapter 21 - Black Out
- Chapter 22 - Forgiveness is a Virtue... I think...
- Chapter 23 - The Cheese and Jam
- Chapter 24 - Definitely Friends
- Chapter 25 - A Passionate Kiss in the Rain?
- Wise-ish Sayings for the Confused and the Plain Confuzzled
- Chapter 26 - Return of Lady Killer, Ecstacy & the Holy 8
- Chapter 27 - It all happened in the shower
- Chapter 28 - The Deal
- Chapter 29 - Completely and Utterly Wasted
- Chapter 30 - Secrets
- Chapter 31 - Out for the Night
- Chapter 32 - Enchanted Trees Suck
- Chapter 33 - Part of the Family
- Chapter 34 - Us
- Chapter 35 - Fate needs to leave me alone.
- Chapter 36 - Discussing world peace with a talking tree
- Chapter 37 - Cinderella and her Fella
- Message from the Author - NOT A CHAPTER
- Another Message From Me